When to harvest??

• Thread starter Jkool92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jkool92

Jkool92

First grow had it’s trials and tribulations but think the buds are looking decent. Started 12/12 on May 10 i should be flushing them now probably but I feel like some buds need more developing nutes were way light the whole time til recently I got the hydro one up to 700ppm finally the soil plant was younger and surpassed the hydro can you keep them on 12/12 til you’re satisfied with the yield right now it looks like maybe an ounce between the two of em

When to harvest
When to harvest 2
When to harvest 3
When to harvest 4
When to harvest 5
When to harvest 6
When to harvest 7
When to harvest 8
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Nice plants you chop by your trichome not your pistols as long as your trichome is all milky with a bit of amber you can chop, 10 days before you chop flush out your plant with cold water bc it will help your pistols turn.

Jkool92

Jkool92

Nice plants you chop by your trichome not your pistols as long as your trichome is all milky with a bit of amber you can chop, 10 days before you chop flush out your plant with cold water bc it will help your pistols turn.
Thanks! Do you need a magnifying glass or something like that to check the tricomes? Or should I be able to gage by eye

MortTheGuru

MortTheGuru

Thanks! Do you need a magnifying glass or something like that to check the tricomes? Or should I be able to gage by eye
Definitely not possible for actually gauging your triches by eye, buy a some sort of jewelers lens or some sort of magnifying glass of that sort thats like 60x-120x or that range. Amazon has some that are usb (for around $40) to plug in your phone/comptuer to see it on a screen and take pictures. Not a one try thing tho takes practice a few times to get steady hands close up to your nugs (make sure your using some blacl nylon gloves so your not ripping crystals off before you even harvest) and getting her to focus on the spot you want to see, but very worth because you can with out doubt know your trcihes maturity and your preference in their stage to get that said high you desire.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Just one question, because I'm also coming to the end of harvest, do I start flushing when I see the Trichomes 90% cloudy 10% Amber or just before that, because I don't want to start flushing then and after the 10 days my Trichomes turn 50/50....if you see where I'm coming from, I want the maximum THC possible which is when it's all Cloudy right? So I was thinking start flushing when it's 70-80% cloudy with no Amber, so by the time I've done my 10 day flush it's where it should be at 90% cloudy and 10% Amber...... Sorry for the long paragraph! Thanks

Here are some pictures of my Trichomes.... Still early, on week 8 of flower, running Autos, 10-11 week strains. Blackberry Kush Auto from Dutch Passion.

20200731 014143
20200731 014144
20200731 014210
20200731 014330
20200731 014328
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

First grow had it’s trials and tribulations but think the buds are looking decent. Started 12/12 on May 10 i should be flushing them now probably but I feel like some buds need more developing nutes were way light the whole time til recently I got the hydro one up to 700ppm finally the soil plant was younger and surpassed the hydro can you keep them on 12/12 til you’re satisfied with the yield right now it looks like maybe an ounce between the two of em
Plants look nice, I'm on my 1st ever grow too. Also had my trials and tribulations too, but looking doe. If I would advise get yourself one of these. (check pic) can plug right into your phone. Pretty cheap on amazon.

Top Bottom