When to kill C02 before Harvest?

• Thread starter Northside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Northside

I have been running C02 for a few weeks now, and while the buds and plants are getting huge and thriving, I am not developing any amber trichs.....should I take the plants that are the most ready out, and put them in a flowering room without C02 to accelerate developing trichrome maturation?

Thanks

N/S

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you running a perpetual or a few different strains?

I like to kill co2 2 weeks prior to harvest

G

Green Supreme

Nice I was gonna say I stop 3 weeks from harvest. I found with the Blueberry I was using at the time that if I didn't shut it off 3 weeks out the plants never got that final swell. I killed my old yield record, but the buds seemed unfinished. I am sure this will vary from strain to strain. Good luck. Peace GS

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah BG I have seen a few strains foxtail like crazy with high co2 late in flower

N

Northside

Mixed strain

I am running a mixed strain room.....after reading this stuff, and thank both of you, I took the stuff that has cloudy trichs into another flowering room where there is no C02. Started flushing a couple of water rounds ago, so I should be set. Thanks for the word. This "non-C02" room will be kind of like the delivery room, right before the baby buds are born!!!

N/S

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol cool mang - good luck! hope they finish up nice for you

Top Bottom