When to plant my plants outside?

• Thread starter Blazy_amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

These are my babies.

I am thinking of planting them outside at the bottom of my garden but I am quiet worried.. they are about 23 days old now (apart from the larger one)

The weather is looking decent for the next week but wondering if anyone can give me any advice. Are they strong enough to be outside yet?(I do have some LED lights inside) Will my cats eat them?🤣 Will the smell be super strong while they are flowering? (My neighbour can be a bastard)

Thankyou.

Amber.

When to plant my plants outside
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

These are my babies.

I am thinking of planting them outside at the bottom of my garden but I am quiet worried.. they are about 23 days old now (apart from the larger one)

The weather is looking decent for the next week but wondering if anyone can give me any advice. Are they strong enough to be outside yet?(I do have some LED lights inside) Will my cats eat them?🤣 Will the smell be super strong while they are flowering? (My neighbour can be a bastard)

Thankyou.

Amber.
Biggest one is,the others may be critter food or a storm could rip them,most animals will only sample it once,to hide smell consider planting garlic,onions etc around them to help mask.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep wait for seedlings to get a bit bigger and when they are like the bigger one and if they are important to you than try something to protect them outside until big enough to survive anything like storms animals etc.. when planting in the ground. some sort of fencing is good..
i planted a bunch of bag/hermie seeds out around a golf course and animals have already got more than half of them.. i’m just hoping for one female to survive..

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

yep wait for seedlings to get a bit bigger and when they are like the bigger one and if they are important to you than try something to protect them outside until big enough to survive anything like storms animals etc.. when planting in the ground. some sort of fencing is good..
i planted a bunch of bag/hermie seeds out around a golf course and animals have already got more than half of them.. i’m just hoping for one female to survive..
We have a government grow facility in my area,I make sure i put some shitty males out on all sides of it every year

Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

I was thinking of making a fence out of some chicken wire and then if there is a storm or heavy rain I'll put some tarpaulin or something over it.

I do place them outside already but in their pots and only if the weather is sunny.

I'll definitely keep them inside for a bit longer though 👌

Thankyou everyone

Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

We have a government grow facility in my area,I make sure i put some shitty males out on all sides of it every year
Is this so the government won't benefit from the sale of Mary Jane? I'm from UK so still illegal here.

Top Bottom