when to pollinate

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

I have a few girls 2 wifi phenos, a true blue dream cut over 6 yrs old, hawaiian bubba, xxx headband, and my own 23 yr old atomic punk all 4 weeks in at 12/12. when they're ready I want to cut them down and leave a couple lower branches on each and hit them with an lemon alien dog male and let them finish in a small room, my dog has shown absolute male and with the girls at 4 weeks and my first time using a male in years, when should i start him 12/12 how long will it generally take for a male to start dropping pollen. I hope to find an extreme pheno for continual proprogation
Oh yeah I'll keep cuts of the wifi, blue dream and the H bubba pure these 3 are straight female no hermis here
advise please, thanks

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well personally from experience after balls appear they usually drop there pollen in a month or so keep the 12/12 light regime but not really necess , if i were you i would isolate the male , wait till the balls swell a little and cut the main stems off put the stems in a jar or cup with ph ed water. Hang them over the side of the cup , over a piece of foil or something to collect pollen. Once it falls scrap it up and store it for next run. You want to pollenate a limb or two of a plant about three weeks into flower to get developed seeds. I feel its better to start with a pollen chuck as apposed to a full out breed until you get the hang of it. Its not really hard and are detailed ways to do it all over this site. I have done it several times to one limb and have gathered 80-100 seeds per limb, this way you get the cross you want plus some good seedless meds. Unless you have the room by all means bread away then .... best of luck ... need any more details feel free to ask........Peace SoSer

A

atomic punk

Well personally from experience after balls appear they usually drop there pollen in a month or so keep the 12/12 light regime but not really necess , if i were you i would isolate the male , wait till the balls swell a little and cut the main stems off put the stems in a jar or cup with ph ed water. Hang them over the side of the cup , over a piece of foil or something to collect pollen. Once it falls scrap it up and store it for next run. You want to pollenate a limb or two of a plant about three weeks into flower to get developed seeds. I feel its better to start with a pollen chuck as apposed to a full out breed until you get the hang of it. Its not really hard and are detailed ways to do it all over this site. I have done it several times to one limb and have gathered 80-100 seeds per limb, this way you get the cross you want plus some good seedless meds. Unless you have the room by all means bread away then .... best of luck ... need any more details feel free to ask........Peace SoSer
Thanks Soser good stuff
Thanks, Soser good stuff just the info i need,

J

Jalisco Kid

If doing a lot of plants I like to start my males early then when my girls are around 3-4 weeks I knock them up usually using a small water color paint brush on the lower least worthy branches. I find once a plant is knocked up it is not likely to throw bananas. I have friends who play with a lot of plants and they fertilize the pre-flowers thinking this helps stop herms. JK

Top Bottom