when to prune??

• Thread starter lostnFound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lostnFound02

Hey all, just wondering when is the best time to prune the water leaves in bloom?? I also hear that some people done prune at all.. Just want to get some more info with those who has more experience.

Thanks

P

paulycali

I personally dont prune at all during late flowering. You can remove a dying leaf during the last few weeks though. I believe when you remove water leaves during late flowering you will lose some yield for sure. I would say dont do it and i believe others will agree with me. Good luck and let the light shine through :)

G

greenops

I heard some growers experiment with pruning leaves that block bud sites during late flowering to increase yield. They call it defoliation..

L

lostnFound02

I usually prune on week 3 so the lights can shine through with those that are blocking. I want to know what others do and I know some dont ever prune. What are the differences? Please ppl with more experiment and knowledge lend a light.

L

legal_med_grow

hey
I pruned second week into flower, I took off what wasnt going to reach the canopy, i now how a nice layer across the top that looks like SOG. The buds that arernt going to reach the top are just sucking up nutrients for the top layer. Thats just me though, I think everyone has there own way to do it. It also depends on how much light you have, Indica/sativa and many other things. just my opinion though

Latest posts

Top Bottom