When To Put My Plants Out

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Augestwest

Augestwest

So has anyone put there plants outside yet? I live in the outskirts of portland and have been checking the light to night ratio and I am at 13:30 hours of light. Was thinking about waiting until it's 14:30 -15hrs of light. Can anyone shed some light for me

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

My plants get 10-11 hours of Sun and then supplemental CFL's from Sundown (8pm) to like 2 am......the nights get too cold around 37* latitude up near 7k feet still so I bring 'em in...

Augestwest

Augestwest

So you don't think they will go into pre flower and the nights arnt to cold. Gets down to around 42 at night time

Augestwest

Augestwest

Picture of the girls soaking up some sun. Iv got critical yumbolt, vanilla kush, white widow, headband 707, White Russian, white grizzly, northern lights, granddaddy purple, skunk #1, pitbull, Jack the ripper, and og#18. Obviously ot gonna use them all outdoors but does anyone have an personal experience with any of there strains outdoors in the great northwest

Augestwest

Augestwest

Picture of the girls soaking up some sun. Iv got critical yumbolt, vanilla kush, white widow, headband 707, White Russian, white grizzly, northern lights, granddaddy purple, skunk #1, pitbull, Jack the ripper, and og#18. Obviously ot gonna use them all outdoors but does anyone have an personal experience with any of there strains outdoors in the great northwest
Any of these* strains

Paperchase

Paperchase

Dnt no bout the northwest but I grew that vanilla kush in the south its a strain takes to topping well thick colas and smell gud enuff to eat didn't have problems with molding out only problem had with it was them dame bud worms.GudLuck

Augestwest

Augestwest

I think I'm just gonna play it safe and wait until mothers day weekend.

organicpanic

organicpanic

If they have been under 24 hrs light my guess is if put outside that would trigger flowering.

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Im northern California and I try to match the current sunset and sunrise... my lights stay at 15 / 9 cycle inside.
Where Im at.... that will be about may 10th according to the sunrise/sunset tables. we will have 15 hours sunlight then..
Of course being in a green house would be of course the best solution to preflowering...

Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Yeah for sure you if your running like 20-24 hours of lite, you will preflower for sure..
no matter what the actual outdoor light is...

Augestwest

Augestwest

Wait a week or 2 and go to 15/9 or should I just go straight to 15/9? I usually take clones and put them out June 9 but this year I'm trying to grow some monsters since I have a legit low key area to go big. I have hoop houses but I wasn't planing on covering them until harvest. Thanks for all the I put so far guys

Augestwest

Augestwest

Little update from the farm. I got my hardware cloth on the bottom of the beds and picked up my soil. Things are coming together smoothly. Only a couple more weeks and the girls will be goin into the beds. The girls are looking really nice and getting big(about 3ft) right now. Let me know what you guys think

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Looking good
I'm just finishing some White Russian indoors right now and the buds are freaking rocks make sure you hit those with some good air flow.

Augestwest

Augestwest

For sure I'm gonna throw my 8in and 6in inline fans out there and some oscillating fans in there when needed

Top Bottom