When to start harvest

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi guys, back for another go. I've an Autoflower, nearing it's end. Have to do autos, climate reasons. I'll post a few photos. Just.wondering when I should start the harvesting process. The top buds seem ready but the ones lower down still have white pistols.
Cheers guys

When to start harvest
When to start harvest 2
When to start harvest 3
Dan789

Dan789

So, have you checked the trichomes on the buds (not sugar leaves) with a loop? If so what’s the mix of cloudy/clear/amber?

brian77

brian77

Yeah I've checked. Cloudy on the upper buds, more clear round the bottom. Not sure What to do. Don't want the buds at the top to go to far. Thanks

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Harvest the top when it’s ready let there rest keep growing !!

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

This plant looks ..different.. did you re veg it or already harvest once before?

brian77

brian77

I had it in a.smaller pot. Went in to flower far to early fs. Before the 3rd node. Only got one layer of decent fan leaves. Not be making that mistake again. I'm starting another 3 plants here so.all.Good. You reckon it's ok to chop the top buds, will.the rest still grow? I was thinking of harvesting over 10 days. Split the stem, flush, trim fan leaves, then sugar leaves and finally 24 hours in darkness. I really appreciate your help here. I'm a complete novice but I'm really enjoying it

brian77

brian77

Trimmed the top there. Very sticky and decent buds considered the mess up.

IMG 20200625 WA0058
IMG 20200625 WA0061
Top Bottom