When To Start Using Tiger Bloom?

• Thread starter Betico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Betico

Betico

im going to start flowering within the next week or two, how soon should I start using the tiger bloom? How often should I apply it to a feed, and how much? It say 2-3 tbl spoons but I'm afraid that my burn my plants.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
im going to start flowering within the next week or two, how soon should I start using the tiger bloom? How often should I apply it to a feed, and how much? It say 2-3 tbl spoons but I'm afraid that my burn my plants.
I like to feed my girls calmag and veg nutes until they are done with the stretch. They usually stretch 2 weeks into flower, when I notice the buds starting to form about two weeks into flower I switch to flower nutes. I would start with 5 ml of the tiger bloom, you can always add more the next time if she likes it or still looks hungry. A slightly underfed plant will be much happier than a slightly overfed plant.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Always start at half the recommended ratio. You can always add, hard to take back too much...

When it's 2 weeks before I intend to flip to flower I like to feed both veg and bloom up till about a week into flowering.
Then I drop the veg nutrient. And bloom and other addys as well.

Totally different than DrMcSkunkins... no diss on your tech sir. This is one of the many reasons I love this plant, It can be grown in so many styles. And this forum proves how anyone can grow her...All it takes is to find what works for you and learn and adapt. Try them both and You be the judge...

So many seeds and not enough time....

guymandude

guymandude

have you seen the Fox Farms feeding schedule?

rarely have i ever used full strength Fox Farms nutrients, at least not more than once a week in soil. Stuff is potent

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
have you seen the Fox Farms feeding schedule?

rarely have i ever used full strength Fox Farms nutrients, at least not more than once a week in soil. Stuff is potent
Week 3 of veg they have you giving them 9tsp/45ml per gallon in soil lol, whats that like 4 on the ec scale?

Bannacis

Bannacis

Looks like a nightmare....
guess they want you to start as soon as you flip.lol ...There is that LOL...
That's just way to many numbers for me... just feed em...

guymandude

guymandude

like i said, I have only rarely given them full strength according to the feeding schedule. Half stength works very well. However, the feeding schedul eiwll give you a GREAT IDEA of when to give what to the plants.

good luck

Top Bottom