When to stop CalMag???

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What's up farmers! I am just curious when people stop using calmag? I cut it out at 6 weeks flower. What's everyone else doing???

Gracias!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
9 to 10 weak strains I cut it out week 6 , 8 weak strains week 5..Im usally at 200 ppm in veg 150 first 3 weeks flower then 100 and then cut it ...JACK

P

paulycali

I use it up to week 4

If used to long during flowering it will lead to harsh smoke

Thats from my experience

S

SSHZ

I use it up to two weeks before flowering ends, at 1/2 dose from week 6 onward (10 week strain). Seems to work fine- never have a cal or mag issue. Good flush is important at the end...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What's up farmers! I am just curious when people stop using calmag? I cut it out at 6 weeks flower. What's everyone else doing???

Gracias!
Really depends on a few things for me. How long will a particular strain need to be run? How much does that strain need, or how strongly does it use Ca/Mg?

My goal is to get it dropped one month before chop, and let them use up whatever remains.

S

sfzoo

i dropped it at week 4 this run, and the girls seem to be ok with it. save for a few rusty necrotic spots that showed up this week.

prior, i never cut it and went straight through harvest.

D

DixinCider

i run 10ml for my ogs tell flush, it has enough nitro to keep them going in later stages.

K

kingdom_living

Im usally at 200 ppm in veg 150 first 3 weeks flower then 100 and then cut it ...JACK
Hey I know this is like 12 years later but isn’t that super low ppm? I thought it’s supposed to be around 1,000?

H

hoobastank_enthusiast

probably just talking about the ppm of calmag itself, not the entire solution

757Botanist

i dropped it at week 4 this run, and the girls seem to be ok with it. save for a few rusty necrotic spots that showed up this week.

prior, i never cut it and went straight through harvest.
God sent response. Thanks

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

just switch it to magnesium sulfate for the last 2 weeks flowering.

Top Bottom