When to transplant into ebb & flo system

• Thread starter t2am
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

t2am

Hello gents, i have skunk seeds i started in Rapid Rooters, they are now about 1 1/2 inches tall with roots coming from the bottom of the rooters. They are starting there second tier of leaves the first being large flat ones that don't resemble a marijuana leaf, these are about an inch long a piece.

I have been feeding these plants a mixture of thrive alive b1 red and Superthrive

This is my first hydro setup and I have a ebb and flo setup with 5 gallon buckets filled with hydroton. the system comes on every 4 hours and the water is in the buckets for 12 mins.

when do i put them in the hydroponic system, the package on the rooters says as soon as roots are showing that there ready for transplant

are they ready for me to put into the system and half the nutes (BC Boost and BC Grow) or should i wait longer?

Thank you for your time :)

B

bdawgburner

How many seedlings do you have? Are they feminized? Unless they are feminized I would put them in small soil containers until they are big enough to take clones off of. Make sure you keep track of which clones came off of which plant. Then flower the clones to see which is male and which is female. Get rid of the males unless you plan on breeding and keep the females to flower.

If the seeds are feminized just grow them out to be mothers and take clones. Otherwise you are gonna spend a lot of money on seeds.

T

t2am

thanks for the reply, yes they are feminized the idea is to grow them in the ebb and flow until they are ready to clone off of and then ill put them into 12 12, the clones will then be grown in a seperate room until flowering is finished its these plants that will be used as mothers

getting the first crop of fast in this situation is VERY important. I had a failure already ( i listened to some bad advice and used heat mats to germinate seeds and lost an entire crop) I now have a finite time to come up with lease money or i lose the grow area

not having to sex these do you think its safe to go into the hydro system?

Thanks bud

Top Bottom