When to water coco?

• Thread starter aperry975
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No tap water 140ppm. I was thinking somehow I flushed everything out because of the two flushes I did. I used slf-100 which is a enzyme that breaks down salt and flushes it out. For a while I was adding 700ppm and runoff was 390. I really don’t know wtf is going on. Makes me want to stop growing honesty or switch to soil
Hang in there I'm sure when @Enforcer hops on he won't mind helping ya out.

geralds

geralds

Wow I totally didn’t mean to even post in this thread sorry guys. I thought I was replying to a thread that I had originally started. Wups

patriots333

patriots333

Actually I have over 10 year's in Coco . We got over the canna phase in 2014 . It's hard to over water as long as your pots are draining , beat bang for the buck is " tuper Royal gold" comes with pearlite and some other shit too . It rocks . Also canna has fewer distributors . This 12 lights in tuper 6 girls per light . Also cut calmag 3 weeks into flower . at 4 weeks they should DRINKING HARD . go big or go home
IMG 20191018 020022 01

patriots333

patriots333

Actually I have over 10 year's in Coco . We got over the canna phase in 2014 . It's hard to over water as long as your pots are draining , beat bang for the buck is " tuper Royal gold" comes with pearlite and some other shit too . It rocks . Also canna has fewer distributors . This 12 lights in tuper 6 girls per light . Also cut calmag 3 weeks into flower . at 4 weeks they should DRINKING HARD . go big or go home
View attachment 906429
sorry cut calmag after week 4 to 5

patriots333

patriots333

Killer! Nice setup man
thanks its part of a 40 lighter i used to take care of . when the big boys went on vaca , i clocked everything . this is bud splifmans , prob one of the best in co.retired

illmatik

illmatik

As others have said, the beauty of coco is it's versatility. Some treat it like soil and water it every other day, letting it dry out a little and have good results.

But I do believe the best results with coco are when you keep the coco consistently moist, and never let it dry out. This is most easily done with an automated drip system running multiple times per day.

The plants will be the most happiest when the coco is always saturated. Salt buildup occurs when the coco dries out, so if you are able to achieve consistent moisture, run-off is not necessary.

Top Bottom