When ya hackin???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

When first frost hits. Got a few early birds, next week or two, but three to four for the rest (if I can make it.)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All of you gave me great advice on my outdoor grow last summer thankyou I would have never finished em unless I had a greenhouse these cold nights are threatening so I understand the early harvest now if they had a greenhouse or are able to bring em in at night that's another ball game

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I gave a few cuts to a friend to put out and he has cut one tropicoma that was DONE. The rest all seem about three weeks out. A little rain is coming to the area so I'm expecting him to freak out and murder them in fear of mold.i wish everyone a great harvest.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
rain and winds....:(
it's a good thing for the folks who can go the distance though!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Last year we had one frost on the 11 or 12th of October and then nothin till mid november..second week October is my target this year

vaporedout

vaporedout

ive hacked two, i couldnt believe my eyes in the scope. they looked done on the outside then when i looked in the scope they were over 50/50 amber

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I took a couple Deadhead OG's already, they were done and we were gettin steady rail and they were the biggest chance of mold/rot

frebo

frebo

Getting close. when ya hacking????
I am getting anxious to start. I think I have often waited too long. I always liked purple but found that waiting too long causes a drop in THC and CBN's. SO, we try to harvest just after the NEW MOON. DOES ANYONE ELSE DO THIS? I prefer tight buds and last year the buds taken after the FULL MOON were more fluffy. Comments please, am I wack?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Lol you might be on to something but I notice my dense buds dense from week 4 and on I'm not sure something fluffy can get dense in days but I'm learning something new everyday peace!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I wish I knew more about the moon cycle and it's impact and flowering thanks for sharing frebo

frebo

frebo

I wish I knew more about the moon cycle and it's impact and flowering thanks for sharing frebo
As much as light affects growth, it only makes sense that the lack of a "night light" should affect growth. HELP US here. Anyone else do this? I plan on starting to harvest about the 4th of October. Check the moon phases.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

And how about how the plant is still growing after we chop should a few days be in light and then dark man there is so much we just dont know or I'll rephrase so much that I don t know

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Was at the hydro store bullshitting and apparently 14-15 gardens got hit by rippers over here...all in one week. Blue Mini Cooper and white Chevy truck were seen leaving the scene.

Ar15 with 4 30 rnd mags waiting to go;)

Top Bottom