When Ya Hacking 2014....................????????

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting close here. Some early birds are ready. Plants under the grasshopper net are ready to chop, southern exposure shaded, earlier samples real stoney....
Got crew starting in tonight on Rascals OG, Dawgs Waltz, young enthusiastic college students who will nug up for trim pro rotor, get it done in trade for zip a day, room and board, they can't wait to get started, see how they feel after 30 hours or so......

derkaderk

derkaderk

Chopping 3 girls tomorrow, another 3in a week from now, then about 4 weeks out on the rest....praying it won't snow too early.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

My outdoor is almost done, another week or so. The plants in the green house have about 3 weeks. With another round just starting to flower that will roll thru December.
How does your december crop turn out? Do the buds get super leafy or have you found strains to work at that time?

I have been steady cutting down since July, haha depo baby! My full seasons are getting there, I may have a few ogs ready this weekend but everything else looks about 10-12 days out. Good luck @chickenman

trippinballz

trippinballz

Prolly gonna take the 2 Cherry Pies and the Purply GritDawggy Cheddar down Sunday.

Thinking of leaving the Raskal OG, the BB/Sour 13, and the Purple Cheddar for another week...but the forecast says it's gonna get colder/drop to near freezing levels by midweek (then warm again) so I may try to cover the cages with plastic....

Dug out the 5 gallon rotisserie tumbler last week. Thinking of kiefing it all (other than a few buds to smoke) then doing an ISO wash as a secondary process...

Unless you have a better idea ;).

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

He'll yah fellas biting em home! I'm sending mad positive vibes for a tolerable autumn .....Aspen Scenesense is almost as beautiful as marijuanas!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a few more days for majority, can do couple today rock hard nugs, and will wait for rest.. So in the mean time my 3 college kids will be helping harvesting veggie garden, canning peaches, farm chores ,clean up, chores, already on 3 dubie by 845 am and we making peach raspberry frittata's for breakfast.
They are loving it....No pressure hereabouts...
DSC 0706

derkaderk

derkaderk

I decided to hold off a day or so...lol. I'm looking for just a bit more Amber tinge to some of the buds....I'm antsy

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

He'll yah fellas biting em home! I'm sending mad positive vibes for a tolerable autumn .....Aspen Scenesense is almost as beautiful as marijuanas!
Bringing ^^^^ i meant, wake n bake from a preemy chop pretty strong!
Looks like a few more days for majority, can do couple today rock hard nugs, and will wait for rest.. So in the mean time my 3 college kids will be helping harvesting veggie garden, canning peaches, farm chores ,clean up, chores, already on 3 dubie by 845 am and we making peach raspberry frittata's for breakfast.
They are loving it....No pressure hereabouts...
View attachment 445204
Your pics give me munchies

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You should see our tomato's, all of sudden they are ripening, wife and oh so cute intern are saucing them up, also harvesting apples, pears, peeling, coring and putting in dehydrator....
DSC 0715

Blueberry, a farm favorite, will nip a zip or so off each plant that is amberized, new word meaning showing amber, just to have samples then wait out few more days, got help here for weekend, keep them ripped, vape hits of keefer, 5 joints so far, not even noon yet, feed them, work them on farm chores, take the help when you can get it, send them home, farm produce zip each, they cant wait to treturn for more....

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Prolly gonna take the 2 Cherry Pies and the Purply GritDawggy Cheddar down Sunday.

Thinking of leaving the Raskal OG, the BB/Sour 13, and the Purple Cheddar for another week...but the forecast says it's gonna get colder/drop to near freezing levels by midweek (then warm again) so I may try to cover the cages with plastic....

Dug out the 5 gallon rotisserie tumbler last week. Thinking of kiefing it all (other than a few buds to smoke) then doing an ISO wash as a secondary process...

Unless you have a better idea ;).
What are you hoping to end up with? Something valuable to sell? something nice for personal smoke? Edibles?

Iso washed kief will only be good for a topical lotion type of medicine. It Will be gross to smoke and IsO isn't a good solvent for edibles.

If its gonna be head stash hash Id go with ice water. Super gentle extraction, collect the full melt and make edibles with the rest.

If you need to make something valuable Try and find someone with a closed loop butane extractor, give them a percentage, wholesale off a couple big slabs.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What are you hoping to end up with? Something valuable to sell? something nice for personal smoke? Edibles?

Iso washed kief will only be good for a topical lotion type of medicine. It Will be gross to smoke and IsO isn't a good solvent for edibles.

If its gonna be head stash hash Id go with ice water. Super gentle extraction, collect the full melt and make edibles with the rest.

If you need to make something valuable Try and find someone with a closed loop butane extractor, give them a percentage, wholesale off a couple big slabs.
HOO HOO had his water hash lookout......

winta

winta

sounds like fun chickenman! i cant wait til my family can live the farm life. that frittata looks yummy btw;)

trippinballz

trippinballz

WWF....Sell? What's that? Market is shit for me since the clown show hit town...just growing too much for myself/the wife nowadays. LOL, 5 years ago I couldn't keep up. and only made hash from trim. Now I'm about to trash 5 pounds of bud into hash. Chh..chhh...cch....changes...

My plan is to tumble it all....collect the kif....then ISO wash the remaining plant matter. When it's all said and done, I'll mix em into a wicked "jelly hash" mix. I love the bub but the yields suck compared to a solvent wash/etc.

I have no interest whatsoever in BHO or giving someone 1/2 of my take to run it. I smoked too much of that stuff in the 90's. It's damn hard on ya after awhile....and it trashes the tolerance/high down the road.

And I wish it wasn't so....but unfortunately, edibles just give me a headache and make me eat too many cookies.

Gotta decide whether to take em all today or cover em and brave the weather out next week with possible rain and the lows in the 30's........

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

You smoke keif and iso mixed? IMO neither of those are smokable. But to each their own. Good Luck!!

trippinballz

trippinballz

LOL...same way I feel about 'tane tainted smokes. Fuckin shit stinks.

Dunno what else to do. Can't smoke it all in joints..that's for sure.

It's a damn shame too...cus it all looks VERY pretty.

EDIT: Kif isn't smokeable? Are you saying you don't like hash/pressed hash?

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Tane is easier to purge than ISO. IME...

I'd rather have half of something valuable than all of something worthless...

Looks like we're gonna have 4 nights in a row below freezing, it's over.

Top Bottom