When You Start Autos In Soil

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi

So I will be doing autos in soil (3 gallon root pouches) under a light in a tent.

I got the general organics grow box which has a bunch of nutrients. Before this kit i had a grow nutrient and a bloom nutrient. That was easy but probably not as effective as this kit.

When I start the autos i will be putting them in organic soil with perlite after they start in peat plugs. Usually the recommendation is to not add nutrients until week 3 or 4 because the soil has enough and they are delicate at this stage. Wow I have burned some of those up before so I believe it.

But the gro box kit has some nutrients that you probably add now

Grow nutrients ? Should that wait until week 3 or 4
Biogrow is the grow nutrient that they start off light in week 1 but i will skip for a couple of weeks.

calmag probably start off with this week 1
bioroot week 1 here too

The ones below are also recommended for the start of growth should i do this with autos as well ?
bioweed cold processed seaweed
biomarine comes from squid
diamond black these are liquid humic acids

I want them to be big and healthy autos.

Thanks

The other nutrients it came with are
biobloom
biobud

H

hawkman

Hi

So I will be doing autos in soil (3 gallon root pouches) under a light in a tent.

I got the general organics grow box which has a bunch of nutrients. Before this kit i had a grow nutrient and a bloom nutrient. That was easy but probably not as effective as this kit.

When I start the autos i will be putting them in organic soil with perlite after they start in peat plugs. Usually the recommendation is to not add nutrients until week 3 or 4 because the soil has enough and they are delicate at this stage. Wow I have burned some of those up before so I believe it.

But the gro box kit has some nutrients that you probably add now

Grow nutrients ? Should that wait until week 3 or 4
Biogrow is the grow nutrient that they start off light in week 1 but i will skip for a couple of weeks.

calmag probably start off with this week 1
bioroot week 1 here too

The ones below are also recommended for the start of growth should i do this with autos as well ?
bioweed cold processed seaweed
biomarine comes from squid
diamond black these are liquid humic acids

I want them to be big and healthy autos.

Thanks

The other nutrients it came with are
biobloom
biobud[/QUOT

Here is an auto growth cycle:
Weeks 1-3 - vegation stage
Weeks 4-10 - flower stage
Then use your nutrients specific to each stage of growth
If need more help let me know - nutrients uses can be confussing

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok , I've ran/run this product with autos.
You won't need any thing like you said for atleast 3weeks . What soil are you using?
I would use the Bio/roots only in the first few weeks. Then in week 3 you can start using the products as stated. Start low and work your way upto suggested ratio.
The Black Diamond is strong. Use it at a very low dosage. It will burn when young plants.
Everything else is pretty kosher.
STR8

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks, I have 10 bags of organic soil and 2 bags of perlite. I have 1 bag of a miracle grow organic and I will mix all of that stuff together to get my soil.

For pots i have 10 fabric pots that are 3 gallon and 3 pots that are 7 gallon. I might do 1 of my quarter pounder auto seeds in the 7 gallon just to see if it makes a difference from the 3 gallon pot and put all of the rest in 3 gallon pots.

And I will take it easy on the black diamond because you told me so :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

I don't use my Diamond.. It got me too many times.
The 7 gal is over kill. The roots won't have time to grow into 1/2 of the soil.
3gal is perfect for this.
Check out my signatures at the bottom . The top one is a Auto run.
Good luck ..
STR8

H

hawkman

Ok , I've ran/run this product with autos.
You won't need any thing like you said for atleast 3weeks . What soil are you using?
I would use the Bio/roots only in the first few weeks. Then in week 3 you can start using the products as stated. Start low and work your way upto suggested ratio.
The Black Diamond is strong. Use it at a very low dosage. It will burn when young plants.
Everything else is pretty kosher.
STR8
Fox farms Ocean and happy frog - side note - the makers say that one doesn't have to use nutrients for about 3 month. Use just root stimmualtor for first 2 weeks and then start using nutrients in the seedling stage

Latest posts

Top Bottom