Wher can i get "the white" and "twisted og kush '' seeds from?

• Thread starter PURPLEOGMAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PURPLEOGMAN

I just really want to get my hands on some and looked every where no one seems to have any can some one please help me?

F

FastForward

I think ograskal has plans on releasing The White in S1 form, but other than that it's a clone only thing and as such no seeds around - that is, until the legendary mr raskal works his magic :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
twisted purple og was from elite genetics since he was busted back in july it is unavailable. he also had the white and he used seeds that ograskal had made to bx it to his white clone. so you will be able to get the white very soon as for the twisted purple those a pretty much lost forever.

B

bicycle racer

there is no magic involved in making s-1's of any strain. the magic is gibberellic acid sts or simply ionized silver in solution. educate yourself and you can self any cannabis plant the truth shall set you free. peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hey bicycle i just educated myself and still no white clone appeard, maybe it really is magic not education?

true grit

true grit

Well IMO, we need someone with some twisted OG or sour larry or sour chems, etc to use what beans they have, take one for the team, run a few seed crops and drop some beans to guys who will work those lines. If elite is gone, then we might as well do the work on the lines he didn't and keep some of the gems he had goin and make em better. If that makes sense?

J

jo4ey

I have 3 of Elites White beans I am working on right now.

B

baggins

I have 12 or so strains I haven't even gotten to grow out of his. Maybe in the future.

The Joker

The Joker

The White is the only clone I regret having turned down when I had the opportunity. It really tastes like old school indicas and is a hard hitting tasty weed. That being said, there are other hard hitting, tasty indicas readily available and just as good.

B

bicycle racer

i have a bunch of elites strains that he gave me through trade including the white and also twisted purple og as well im goin to make f-2's of the male/females and self the fems when im finished with other projects im working on.

J

jo4ey

i have a bunch of elites strains that he gave me through trade including the white and also twisted purple og as well im goin to make f-2's of the male/females and self the fems when im finished with other projects im working on.

Can't wait to see those projects

P

PURPLEOGMAN

" the white" looks like the shit i just want to get my hand on the pure but i seen that og raskle had some good crosses on the thcbay but the bids are too high and irealy cant afford it i just need the real thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom