Where are the legit clones! real genetics, no bugs no bullshit.

• Thread starter tazzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I'll be picking up some genetics from progressive options tomorrow before they shut their doors for good. Mainly to replace the xxx mother that I threw out. Love that plant

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

These guys slanging clones on Craigslist have no fucking clue what they have, most of these "mother plants" are from clone, not what they say, or just some random pheno that hasn't proven shit.

I don't fuck with unproven clones.

Farmers markets.. if nothing else talk to the guys in the sun glasses with grins floating around, that's where yoir going to find anal fuckers who only keep good gentics.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Oh yea EVERYTHING I get from anywhere gets tested before I fills a room that's for damn sure after the few times Ive not done that and ended up with jars of shit. Funny thing is after seeing that CL listing this morning , now the listing is mysteriously gone .

we are popping LOTS of seeds right now , but its a shame to have a flower room empty.

I would think a REAL LEGITIMATE HONEST clone broker would do rather well dealing with smaller growers .

of course however ..., any girl that comes in the house has to shower before she hits my beds : P

tazzy

tazzy

I'll be picking up some genetics from progressive options tomorrow before they shut their doors for good. Mainly to replace the xxx mother that I threw out. Love that plant

just be careful of P.O.'s avid etc immune bugs. why are they closing? i dont have all the time in the world too keep up on everything so now im curious.

so i ended up going with madcuts and his stuff is doing REALLY good overall. so heres the gist of things. i got some martian og, sfv, fire, kosher tang, and a teen of his J1 wich stinks. so all was good for 2 days after i got them and then that heat wave hit that we are having and overnight the J1 went from looking sexy to as crusty as a beach blvd hooker, mainly im guessing because it was closer to the light than everything else but yeah just overnight without adjusting my ac it fried a bunch of fans either that or a ph imbalance threw it off since its still in the big rockwool and got some splash over from my soil mix. its since recovered for the most part and has only gotten better. roots just popped out the bottom yesterday so im going to put it in a pot tomorrow. as far as everything else goes they came with some rust/deadspot on some fan leaves that was most likely stuck to the side of a dome etc. other than that they were healthy with most having pretty decent root zones started. i dropped them in the euro square 1 or 2 liters with vermifire and are flourishing. the only thing ive been feeding is great white, heavy 16 roots, heavy 16 foliar, and very light doses of floralicious + and they seem to be loving it. 1 could pass for a teen its grown atleast 6 inches in 10 days its a foot and a half already with nice lateral structure and ironically its the plant in the middle haha. im going to take cuts from everything tomorrow for the future if i like what i see happen.

this thread just blew up in 1 day. strange how the interwebz work.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

just be careful of P.O.'s avid etc immune bugs. why are they closing? i dont have all the time in the world too keep up on everything so now im curious.

They're getting shut down by the city I guess. Thanks man but it's not my first rodeo with PO. Some of my best genetics came from them. Like makin goo said just treat all new additions like they got Ebola for the first few weeks and you will most likely be ok.

tazzy

tazzy

They're getting shut down by the city I guess. Thanks man but it's not my first rodeo with PO. Some of my best genetics came from them. Like makin goo said just treat all new additions like they got Ebola for the first few weeks and you will most likely be ok.

seems like thats happening everywhere right now. i was chillen talking to the manager at a place i frequent @ 11 before they close and he said they saw FIVE HUNDRED new patients that day because of closures in santa ana.

BUT ive got some kinda inside info on a place thats supposed to be opening soon in OC soon thats going to have some elite cuts available so im keeping my fingers crossed the storefront is supposedly already layed out and almost good to go. so keep your fingers crossed people.

i really miss the 08-09 and earlier days everything was just so undilluted. and now the market is just soo over flooded with bunkness i cant believe i had it soo good then or atleast the people in the oc lb, la area. i miss the days when i could get some real deal twisted sister, the REAL planetary og strains, some real deal beyond blue dream, and ive never seen a real master kush since like 09 everything since has either been some kind of bubba or con cross. its like all the real just jumped ship soon as colorado became legit.

B

BhoPoobear

Also check out Highonfire420 on IG for cuts in NorCal. Lots of seeded moms from Bodhi and Gage Green.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Can anyone confirm madcutz is legit? Healthy clean clones? What should I do as a preventative for bugs? I wanna do a dip to kill any and all things. Any advice?

CaliShark

CaliShark

Thanks for the response tazzy. I got myself in a bind with my next round and I'm in need of some cuts. I just hate bringing things from other gardens.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Okkey so P.O., love em' or hate em'... Are now offering clones of FaceOffOG, and WiFi43. I know there are tough ones to get out of the vault, so wondering if anyone has ideas on the legitimacy??

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Okkey so P.O., love em' or hate em'... Are now offering clones of FaceOffOG, and WiFi43. I know there are tough ones to get out of the vault, so wondering if anyone has ideas on the legitimacy??

I saw that too. TLC got upset about it so I'm sure they probably do have the wifi 43. Not sure about the faceoff.

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Dark Heart Nursery. Great Line up. Trying a couple this winter once I have a little more room to fit them.

Top Bottom