Where Are The Peeps In Killinoissssssssssssss.

• Thread starter SEcrEt Skunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

Moved out of that shithole just recently NW Ill. Up around the what we called."the emarld triangle."
After 55 years, started when I was 16 gurilla and ID, the group I hung with never ever never grew bag seed.
Back in the early 80's all our gear came from Sensi Seed bank.
We didn't fuck around with hit and miss crap, if ya got caught it was still the same consequinces and repre cations so you you might as well done it up right.
Just in case you were lucky enough to get away with it.

Krypto

Krypto

Moved out of that shithole just recently NW Ill. Up around the what we called."the emarld triangle."
After 55 years, started when I was 16 gurilla and ID, the group I hung with never ever never grew bag seed.
We didn't fuck around with hit and miss crap, if ya got caught it was still the same consequinces and repre cations so you you might as well done it up right.
Much respect & mad love for the old(er) Gorillas. You folks must've been runnin' some CLASSIC SKUNK , Hashplant too I'm sure. And you're still in land o' Lincoln! ?
NO. CAN'T BLAME YOU.
what's your take on the "cookies" thang... We are just finishing up some cookies hybrid. It's the Tahoe OG maLE hit to the Forum cut female which is then hit by the STARDOG male. Very aromatic buds.
The reason I ask about what you guys are running back in the day is because I haven't really been able to find anything that does well in this climate

SpiderK

SpiderK

did you get the jars of northern lights #5 / haze in this barrington area or u north of city .... ? 1990-1994 huge bust. million dollar house filled with just northern

we payed $500 per second hand.

M

motz

did you get the jars of northern lights #5 / haze in this barrington area or u north of city .... ? 1990-1994 huge bust. million dollar house filled with just northern

we payed $500 per second hand.
Barrington is a suburb of Chicago, which would've been straight east of me.
Triax/Mediacom used to have an office in there we had to go and get our checks from, I owned a cable construction company back then.

As sgt Shultz would say" I know nothing "of the jars.

M

motz

Much respect & mad love for the old(er) Gorillas. You folks must've been runnin' some CLASSIC SKUNK , Hashplant too I'm sure. And you're still in land o' Lincoln! ?
NO. CAN'T BLAME YOU.
what's your take on the "cookies" thang... We are just finishing up some cookies hybrid. It's the Tahoe OG maLE hit to the Forum cut female which is then hit by the STARDOG male. Very aromatic buds.
The reason I ask about what you guys are running back in the day is because I haven't really been able to find anything that does well in this climate
Not into the new gear still finding plenty of the old gear which makes that new crap.
Most everything we had came from Sensi Seed bank in fact we were messing around with shorter flowering times clear back then.

We used to run all the earlys, early pearl, early girl, then came the Durban's and after a couple of years figuring out why they wouldn't finish we decided to breed with IG and bred a few others with it also.

A few others that worked fine was Bog, DJ Flo, BK, anything with short flowering times and if you can get stuff from the PNW for pm resistance.

Krypto

Krypto

Barrington is a suburb of Chicago, which would've been straight east of me.
Triax/Mediacom used to have an office in there we had to go and get our checks from, I owned a cable construction company back then.

As sgt Shultz would say" I know nothing "of the jars.
ARE there ANY "special skunk cuts that you (hypothetically) verify. I'm not talking about roadkill skunk necessarily, but just skunkier than fruity. Lol

greendiamond

greendiamond

309 CSI Humboldt 5 - Branded Bubba 1 - Bubba's Diesel 5 - Three Queens Ocean Grown 3 - Alien Rift
Green Point Seeds 1 - Iron Horse
OD17 015

Ocean Grown 1-Alien Rift In House Genetics 7-Rainbow Cookies Green Point Seeds 2-Iron Horse
Mass Medical Strains 1-Star Pupil Pisces Genetics 1-Gnar Dog Doc's Dank Seeds 1-GG#4 S1
CSI Humboldt 1-Bubba's Diesel 1-Three Queens
OD17 009

CSI Humboldt 1-Three Queens Green Point Seeds 1-Iron Horse
OD17 013
Pisces Genetics 2-Gnar Dog
In House Genetics 3-Rainbow Cookies Mass Medical Strains 2-Chupil Doc's Dank Seeds 1-GG#4 S1

M

motz

309 CSI Humboldt 5 - Branded Bubba 1 - Bubba's Diesel 5 - Three Queens Ocean Grown 3 - Alien Rift
Green Point Seeds 1 - Iron Horse
View attachment 717489
Ocean Grown 1-Alien Rift In House Genetics 7-Rainbow Cookies Green Point Seeds 2-Iron Horse
Mass Medical Strains 1-Star Pupil Pisces Genetics 1-Gnar Dog Doc's Dank Seeds 1-GG#4 S1
CSI Humboldt 1-Bubba's Diesel 1-Three Queens
View attachment 717490
CSI Humboldt 1-Three Queens Green Point Seeds 1-Iron Horse View attachment 717495 Pisces Genetics 2-Gnar Dog
In House Genetics 3-Rainbow Cookies Mass Medical Strains 2-Chupil Doc's Dank Seeds 1-GG#4 S1
Looks like we got a csi fan up in here, recently got a neat little care pkg from the @inspecta be diving into them
Some fems and some chem X's, very generous person.

M

motz

ARE there ANY "special skunk cuts that you (hypothetically) verify. I'm not talking about roadkill skunk necessarily, but just skunkier than fruity. Lol
Didn't mess with the skunkies much you can smell them just going down the road.
Was going thru IA last year out by Ia city and could smell a crop it was such a sweet skunkie smell.
By the sounds of things I know if somebody right now with the rks traits that will get available when he starts his seed biz.
Could be a year or so yet but it sounds as if he's got her for sure.

M

motz

Was going thru IA last year out by Ia city and could smell a crop it was such a sweet skunkie smell.
By the sounds of things I know if somebody right now with the rks traits that will get available when he starts his seed biz.
Get into that old gear and dig it seems like everything I poach has a hint of a skunk.

Krypto

Krypto

Right on Motz. appreciate ya. And kudos to your friend on snaggin' ANYTHING remotely close even.
I have been looking for years, and I think it sucks that the OLD SCHOOL SKUNK got Fruity on us , and outshined by OG, and Cookies. I for one would love to play a part in bringing it back. Please , don't be a stranger.
Krypto

M

motz

I just lurk thru here every now and then. Sometimes coming in, in cognito.

I belong to this forum and one other, the other being a "private" club.
Actually a bunch of Potsnobs if you will.

You know Spyder by chance on here?
I've talked to him a bit, I think there's one other of yas left.

What geographical part of ill are ya around? Don't need specifics.

M

motz

I don't stray from that river to much been on it pretty much all my life.
I live in MN now and still not far from the old gal.

SpiderK

SpiderK

What .............. ? Lol'

Im outside Chicago spot near Oswego near some corn'

just a heads up ......... if they root in the bush i could toss a couple clones in a spot near bass pro shop ( 355 and i55 expressways ) in a couple weeks or so if anyone is interested...... a few of these dr. xues look outstanding and they might not finish outdoors but they are F1's with a double up on the nevils haze and pablos gold i bet its a winner ..... i do not grow indoors and run from seed only so it would be a waste ....

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

Near some corn? LOL...
Spider you're hilarious! So what exactly are you dropping in the bush? I might have to drive up there.

Top Bottom