Where can I find an amazing haze cut or beans in Cali?

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Looking for an amazing haze cut or beans in So Cal. Anyone have any idea as to where I can acquire one? getting tired of all the same old O.G. crosses.

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Check out Tom Hill's Haze, very nice beans. Its supposedly from the "original Haze" from Sam Skunkman

O

Organicyumyum

Check out Tom Hill's Haze, very nice beans. Its supposedly from the "original Haze" from Sam Skunkman

yeah, that's the one I was gonna get. I know Tom Hill is the authority on Haze. I was hoping someone knew of where to get a dope cut so I didn't have to search through beans for that keeper. only about 5% of plants from his stock have that psychedelic characteristic. with a 14-16 week flowering time I can't really afford to fill my room with those trying to find a keeper.

bonkia

bonkia

whatever haze they used with xj13 is something special it smells super bomb and puts on some huge buds

O

Organicyumyum

whatever haze they used with xj13 is something special it smells super bomb and puts on some huge buds

no haze in XJ-13. I know that cut very well. It is jack herer x (supposedly G-13). That cut leans very heavily towards the Jack Herer.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
If you know anyone who has a good Destroyer cut- cop it! You'll be happy with the psychedelic soaring high... well I suppose I should say I was happy with the psychedelic soaring high- it doesn't disappoint, very underrated in my opinion

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
no haze in XJ-13. I know that cut very well. It is jack herer x (supposedly G-13). That cut leans very heavily towards the Jack Herer.
The jack is predominantly Secret Haze with 2 other strains in there but some phenotypes are very hazey. Other than that the big sur holy is what you want!! Those original haze are redic for indoor, imo
I've run the T Haze X Skunk and other hazes from Sam, great for hybridizing or outdoor!

O

Organicyumyum

The jack is predominantly Secret Haze with 2 other strains in there but some phenotypes are very hazey. Other than that the big sur holy is what you want!! Those original haze are redic for indoor, imo
I've run the T Haze X Skunk and other hazes from Sam, great for hybridizing or outdoor!

for sure, I shouldn't have said there isn't haze in the XJ-13. Ur right the Jack has haze in it. But the haze doesnt shine through like what im looking for. i want wispy spicy hazey buds with a psychedelic high

southstreets

southstreets

Just pop them Nigerians bro.. You won't b disappointed.. Good luck on finding what ur looking for bro

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

Man, me and you both YumYum. Sad to say, many of the great sativa no longer reside in Cali do to the demand for kush, the psychedelic sativas passed down from generations has pretty much been breeded out and eradicated from the scene. Plus, so many people have gone in doors that they refuse to even deal with a tall, lanky 80 to 90+ day plant. I had a mother passed down to me by seed called "Middle finger Haze", She had nothing but single finger blades in flower & took over 90 days to finish, the most euphoric, heart pounding smoke i've ever had. I lost it & everything else to a wild fire. i've got seeds that are generations old, hopefully they're still good.

I honestly think your best bet is to find a seed company who specializes in true landrace genetics. Green house seeds is a great place to start, they are the only company I see thats trying to preserve old school land race strains, the owner Arjan is a sativa fanatic.

IMG 0598
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I hear mixed things about GHS

ACE seeds
Cannabiogen

They will handle all your 100% sativa needs!! They share some stock between their programs- if sativas were as popular as kush/chem/og everyone would know these guys names

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Another vote for Ace or Cannabiogen.

Destroyer, Purple haze, old timers haze, Golden Tiger.... If you like the ssh, May have to hunt a little more but there are couple of nice SSH clones going around as well.

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

I hear mixed things about GHS

ACE seeds
Cannabiogen

They will handle all your 100% sativa needs!! They share some stock between their programs- if sativas were as popular as kush/chem/og everyone would know these guys names

Yeah, Green House has gotten a bad wrap. I don't know about there Kush varieties or some of the other variants but I can vouch for Arjans haze#1 & #3. I grew both out doors and they were stellar, the #3 being my favorite great trich production with a spicy/woody flavor, really earthy. The #1 was more lanky & had small trich's that took up every inch of real estate, looked like mold from a distance but it certainly wasn't. It had a really minty flavor, as if it was cured with mint leaves.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yeah, Green House has gotten a bad wrap. I don't know about there Kush varieties or some of the other variants but I can vouch for Arjans haze#1 & #3. I grew both out doors and they were stellar, the #3 being my favorite great trich production with a spicy/woody flavor, really earthy. The #1 was more lanky & had small trich's that took up every inch of real estate, looked like mold from a distance but it certainly wasn't. It had a really minty flavor, as if it was cured with mint leaves.

How's the high?

Landfishd

Landfishd

If you know anyone who has a good Destroyer cut- cop it! You'll be happy with the psychedelic soaring high... well I suppose I should say I was happy with the psychedelic soaring high- it doesn't disappoint, very underrated in my opinion

+1 for Destroyer. I remember getting some from some friends about 8 or 9, or maybe 10 years ago. It was some amazing herb for sure.

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

How's the high?

Oh they were both magnificent, goes straight to the heads with a tingling numb sensation, then a sudden rush of warmth floods your face & hands. It always gave me a runny nose, watery eyes and sweaty palms. Really up beat and racey, great social smoke.

I'll be giving Ace seeds a go, Thanks for the heads up, you see so many breeders now days it's easy to over look the ones not in the lime light. Have you grown any of aces stuff? got a rec?
--------------------------------------------------

(YumYum) take the hard route brotha, buy some seeds & go through the selection process, I think that's your best bet man.

slausongardens

slausongardens

im running a couple nigerian hazes right now and columbian gold x lambsbreads and theyre are insane. barely starting to show buds on week 9 and gigantic wild things, i tried to keep the pot as small as possible to keep them smaller cuz i know they keep going but eventually i had to put em in a 5 gal cuz they were so big and then they got even crazier..

i was thrilled to finally grow some pure sativas and get some super unique buds going around socal but its just too much.. ive already harvested all the indica plants around these and replaced the spot with new plants that are already showing buds and these pure sativas are barely showing hairs and bud sites and just taking way too much space, prolly need another 8 or 9 weeks.. i just cant do it.. they take too long and get too big and im sure people arent even gonna wanna pay anything decent for them cuz they wont look like the kushs that everyone wants. no one around here respects a pure sativa and thats why there arent any.. sativas like green crack and blue dream dont count, im talking pure sativas..

im prolly gonna throw these monsters outdoors to finish up in 10 gal bags to free up all that space, i cant even raise my lights anymore and theyre either growing way above them since i keep em off to the side.. i gotta keep clipping the tops off or they just wilt up there. i just have all my males outside right now so i gotta find a place far enough away to put them and im in the city so not really possible. ill figure it out somehow.

if youre interested i could take some cuts for you, all the cuts i took before i just threw in flower cuz i dont care to keep em around and i have more beans anyway. but i havent seen finished product tho.. we'll see.

as far as finding good haze beans or cuts around socal good luck.. i never see much.. i got a mako haze a while back that was cool and fast and is prolly still floating somewhere.. and the super lemon haze is around of course and fire but not really a pure haze.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'll be giving Ace seeds a go, Thanks for the heads up, you see so many breeders now days it's easy to over look the ones not in the lime light. Have you grown any of aces stuff? got a rec?.

yeah I keep Destroyer and Panama in my garden- killer killer top notch stuff- plus panama is very productive, great yields- I know 12 weeks is long for most growers but is short compared to some of the 16+ haze stuff around. I really want to try their Malawi X Meao Thai next..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
im running a couple nigerian hazes right now and columbian gold x lambsbreads and theyre are insane. barely starting to show buds on week 9 and gigantic wild things, i tried to keep the pot as small as possible to keep them smaller cuz i know they keep going but eventually i had to put em in a 5 gal cuz they were so big and then they got even crazier..

I wouldn't keep running a plant that took 8 weeks to show flowers- if you have other seeds try them, because those phenos sound unrealistic to grow.. At 8 weeks panama looks what some people would call done- while in another 4 weeks she gets beastly..

fractal

fractal

Try and get your hands on the Catpiss clone. It is actually the 1998 cannabis cup winning cut of Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seed Co. Finishes in 53 days to perfection, resin coated even on the stems and stalks, makes hash that is the best I ever made from a sativa. Despite the short flowertime it is total sativa in effect, and yields huge. I used to pull 50-60 grams per plant under a 600 watt lamp and only 1 gallon pots of coco/perlite mix. 3 pounds per 1000 watt lamp with ease, and the stinkiest shit around. Amazing orange flavor that overpowers the catpissy funk, stinks to high heaven and sticks to walls from all the resin.

Top Bottom