Where Can I Find Just The Tube.. Making Cool Tube

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

I got heat problems under my 150w hps Sun system so was going to take it apart lol and put it in a cool tube or try to.. so need just the tube can't find them tho y'all got a link to some or something that will work or a better ideal I think it's just the hood is way to whide kuz there ain't but 3 in or space between light and walls

superweed420

superweed420

Hear what looks like lol.. should stuck with cfl 200w of cfl way cooler then hps.. I seen people saying the heat difference is not much but that's shit

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hobby lobby/craft stores. Generally what I have seen folks use is called hurricane glass replacement tube...but they should have an assortment of glass tubes. Couple of straps and clamps from lowes and you should be all set.

What is your current venting setup? A 150 really is pretty easy to keep cool, you might have an intake vs. Exhaust situation.

superweed420

superweed420

[QUOTEavier7995bathroom fst: 1851946, member: 68365"]Hobby lobby/craft stores. Generally what I have seen folks use is called hurricane glass replacement tube...but they should have an assortment of glass tubes. Couple of straps and clamps from lowes and you should be all set.

What is your current venting setup? A 150 really is pretty easy to keep cool, you might have an intake vs. Exhaust situation.[/QUOTE]
200cfm and 300cfm bath
Hobby lobby/craft stores. Generally what I have seen folks use is called hurricane glass replacement tube...but they should have an assortment of glass tubes. Couple of straps and clamps from lowes and you should be all set.

What is your current venting setup? A 150 really is pretty easy to keep cool, you might have an intake vs. Exhaust situation.
300cfm bathroom fan in but it's turned down and 200cfm out

superweed420

superweed420

May go with cheap 300w mars led I think it will work I returned light

Top Bottom