Where can I find Sponsor list

• Thread starter rayi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rayi

rayi

Discount code for Homegrown but a list would be nice to see if any sponsor has the seeds I need. Thanks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
go here
F6B61167 50F7 4A32 A3F6 12E34E3C48D5

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Lol sorry guess I thought that was obvious

Why don't you find the parents and try breeding your own the parents are dj shorts blueberry x Afghani bet someone here has 1 or both those strains if you ain't familiar with breeding just disregard this message sometimes I get thinking everyone's these things

rayi

rayi

Sound nice except this is my summer grow and I want experts making my seeds. I just started to grow inside and it's a bigger learning curve than this old brain can take. Some day maybe breed for fun inside but never my outside grow.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Why don't you find the parents and try breeding your own the parents are dj shorts blueberry x Afghani bet someone here has 1 or both those strains if you ain't familiar with breeding just disregard this message sometimes I get thinking everyone's these things
I only suggested something you do what ever you think you need to do I think I'm a pretty damn good breeder with over a hundred strains and about 5 of my creations in stores in Colo...

Latest posts

Top Bottom