where can i order supreme hp other than hemp depot

• Thread starter purpleblockhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purpleblockhead

hi, i allways do my home work b4 i order beans, i REALLY REALLY want supreme hash plant or something close 2 it, ive been looking 4 years!!!!!! i googled reeferman supereme hash plant and found 2 posts on different sites from people who bought S hash plant, i sent both a private message and both said they ordered from hemp depot, they both said that there grow did not look like the same strain in the picture, 1 said his was a darker green and the other said his had more thinner leafs, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A STRAIN LIKE THE 1 IN THE PICTURE FOR 13 YEARS, THANKS ALL

A

AlphaDog

maybe Reef will bring it here.. Hey blockhead did the people who grew it seem satisfied with it's production?

sun

sun

whats the alternitive bc bud depot ive never heard anything good about them ever

P

purpleblockhead

they didnt say if they were satisfied, 1 said he thought that the beans got mixed up b4 he got them, and the other said it just didnt look like the pics, i only asked them if hemp depot shipped there orders and if it really looked like the pics when they grew out, they both said that they got there beans with in 10 days and they both said that they didnt look like the pics, i figure i need 30 seeds 3 packs 2 find a good mom thats almost 400 with shipping in my eyes 400 is a great deal if i get a real supreme hp mom like in the pics on hemp depot, id pay 1000 for a clone if i knew 4sure that it was right, ill never need another strain if i get that old school frosted glow in the dark lime green tree, im so tired of dark green tree, i miss that old stuff i cant find it any where, im a CA medical patient ive checked every club i know about with no luck, any ideas on a strain that fits would help my search

A

AlphaDog

lime green huh.. well the pics i've seen of "green crack" seem to fit that bill..

P

purpleblockhead

green crack ive been looking 4 that 2, but the green crack i smoked didnt look the same as the lime green, do you know where 2 get green crack seeds and where are the pics

O

ogcanna kush

gren crack seeds

howdy,
i am new here but there is a rumor going around that a breeder has feminsided the grencrack perfectly the same as the cut. Iwould think maybe 2 weeks and ya may here about them, I am sure they wont last long so keep on it and good luck on your quest
ogcannna

A

AlphaDog

green crack ive been looking 4 that 2, but the green crack i smoked didnt look the same as the lime green, do you know where 2 get green crack seeds and where are the pics

Green Crack is a clone as far as i know. Pics shouldn't be hard to find. Just try the search function, even google will have some.

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
topdawg seeds just said he's doing some hash plant now.

sun

sun

i know of a woman that had great luck with shp ,hd should actualy deliver.hd is your best option for shp

D

Dubsta

I got a email saying Reeferman will be releasing 35+ strains from upinsmoke saying they will be finished in 4-5weeks, so im hoping! and guessing he did more supreme hp. Form his old customer service lady says it was his biggest yielder by far from what she had seen and grow herself and its some really good and rezinous pot with a good yield, best commercial strain of his and its fire still, Mosca's pics look nice, i hope he kept that to do some croses with, i would of bought his c99 if he crossed it to that.. I was hoping the last batch of Lebanese from hemp depot would be close to the old hp since it was listed as the lebanese herliom hp x to his cali hp or whatever he called it. but wasnt like the rm38 hp. i might grow and and let it hermi and just make hash i guess just to try it since reef said it made some crazy colored hash might as well try it i guess i took 1 clone even though finished it smelts like burnt car oil. werid huh... hash might be good though.

Z

zoeronerer

reef throw us supreme hp in bins the people like...do want

sun

sun

shp id save up my nickles & dimes lol .shp is definatly a winner if its good enough for form its good enough for me

P

purpleblockhead

i was told that kal-x from th seeds and opium from paradise seeds is real close 2 reefs supreme hp, anybody know if this is true? i looked up the pics and both look close, opium says its a monster yielder like supreme , i need a monster yielder because they droped my medical limit

Latest posts

Top Bottom