Where can I order the best seeds?

• Thread starter Jesshaslostit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

FWIW I can vouch for GLG being 100% legit and really awesome to deal with. I always send cash with tracking, they respond when they get it, and they send tracking when it ships. Dragonboat is as cool as they come indeed.

Personally I'll never order from the UK again. I've had four packages intercepted, 3 from Attitude, 1 from Seedsman, and seeing that green tape on there with no seeds inside is a punch to the gut.
One package even had a hand written note from customs inside that read "You've been a bad boy"
No cops come to the door or anything but that crap did make me sweat a bit. All I can say there is if people do order from the UK, get insurance or guaranteed delivery and be ready to sweat out a long wait.

Other US based banks who are legit and I trust with cash payments are Greenpoint and Oregon Elite Seeds

This is my most recent order thru GLG. Mail service is super slow right now...8 days for a priority package 1 way from my town to GLG. Before flu this would have been a send cash on Monday, have seeds by Friday deal but now it's a two week turn around.
Anyways, as always with GLG...lots of extra swag and several packs of freebies came in my order of two Twenty20 Mendocino pack of seeds

View attachment 974691
I’ve been ordering overseas for over 25 years w/o any problems, last order from oaseeds took 8-9 days from start to finish. Used herbies a bunch and sensi way way back before the internet was invented by AG.

RevolverOcelot

RevolverOcelot

Hello all. I ordered from neptune seeds. Got them in a week. I ordered 6 whisky-zulu autoflower. Got a sticker and 2 freebie seeds. So far 4 of the six have not germinated. Seeds looked immature and small. Got my fingers crossed but definitely trying a different seed brand. Pls help. And any recommendations appreciated.

20210313 103025
20210313 103219 HDR
20210313 103225 HDR
Billymgb

Billymgb

420 seed guys, They are right here in the USA and very quick Got 4 free bees!!!!
Just love it. They have been doing the seed thing for 10 yrs.

RevolverOcelot

RevolverOcelot

420 seed guys, They are right here in the USA and very quick Got 4 free bees!!!!
Just love it. They have been doing the seed thing for 10 yrs.
Thanks. I appreciate the input. What are ur germ rates?

HarryHood

HarryHood

good selection and crazy fast delivery. just started an auto flower grow of fastbuds- fastberry, strawberry pie, og bubblegum, and 2 pineapple express. the pineapple express did not germinate, but the others were out of the soil super quick! of course i was looking forward to that the most, but seeing as the pineapple express failed i started 2 purple punch from barney's yesterday afternoon

North Atlantic Seed Co

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

midweeksong.com . Mine just arrived to US in just a week or 2 not long at all.

There is no credit card input on the site. They just like... send you their bank info and you're supposed to put the money in. It's all convoluted and shit.

Or you can pay with bitcoin or if you email them you can use litecoin or what have you. which is much easier. So thats what I did. Done and done.

bluntmassa

bluntmassa

Just got my order from Hembra genetics bought Humboldt Seed Company Jelly Rancher, Vanilla Cream Pie and Blueberry Muffins, came with 3 freebies of Raspberry Parfait and Garlic Butter. Definitely not a bad deal, cheaper than a lot of European companies and most of them are using US genetics. I just sent cash there was an option for credit cards but it was a little sketchy.

Of course you want something like haze you're going to want to hit up Mr. Nice auctions, some dirt cheap seeds to be had.

Almost bought from Attitude but they don't take credit cards anymore and I really don't like sending cash overseas, but I have sent Mr. Nice well over a thousand cash over the years. Lol, BOG was cool too, he sent me a copy of his grow book on a disk with 3 packs, not too sure how it's going since he died, but his wife still sells his genetics.

All depends what you want, Cheese is probably better from the European companies, Haze for sure, but West Coast genetics you want the West Coast, Europe mostly just has S1's while we're breeding them forward with newer males, creating many great clone onlys every year. Let alone what isn't released to the public. Just so many newer breeders and a lot of them are doing pretty good work.

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

I just ordered from North Atlantic seed company, took 3 days.

Top Bottom