Where Da Cookies

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

It's lethal in PA with the laws and it's biased and ignorant. I'm looking for a legit cookies cut, any suggestions the route is should take and look into? Again I'm in a non legal state on the east coast of course. Do a lot of trading with buddies off insta via Michigan and Maine but can't seem to get any girlscout. Anyone?

Skunked

Skunked

Gave
What about a pack of divines s1s?there fire and if u can't get the cut its the next best thing,76
haven't given them the chance, I probably should. Was looking for a cut but of course I won't be greedy and will take what I can get. I could be of help to someone also...curious though what you got going on? I've seen you before on here lol and maybe grass city too? Thanks for the reply

zeke

zeke

Fly out to Seattle. If you are careful it will only cost you $250 to $300 for the ticket. I know of no less than 3 shops that always have GSC cuts for around $10 a piece. You could easily do a lot better than GSC too. Our airport security has cannabis blindness. Unless maybe you had a garbage bag full. Shit, pick up a pound for a $1000 on craigslist and you'd probably come home way ahead of the game.

Skunked

Skunked

I've been tryna get the hook up on some flowers, as I tend to blow through flowers like crazy. And when I'm sitting on nothing I'd like to be able to reach out and get quality for the low. Shoot me a DM! Have you had experience with this or seen it done?
Fly out to Seattle. If you are careful it will only cost you $250 to $300 for the ticket. I know of no less than 3 shops that always have GSC cuts for around $10 a piece. You could easily do a lot better than GSC too. Our airport security has cannabis blindness. Unless maybe you had a garbage bag full. Shit, pick up a pound for a $1000 on craigslist and you'd probably come home way ahead of the game.

Top Bottom