Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

I check here every day,but nothing at all lately.......

sky high

sky high

It's gonna take a collective effort to keep it going, cool.

I've enjoyed the pics/etc. posted so far....but I'm surprised that so few are taking avantage of the opportunity to share. I've been in the same position on other forums and I can tell you for sure that it makes the folks who have put themselves out there feel a bit abandoned/like they are one-way entertainment when folks don't reciprocate pics/info/etc.

Anybody got anyhting to show/share? I know a few of you have stuff going....uuuhhhum.

"ally ally in, come free-free-free"....

Hide and Seek is over kids. It's time to come out and play.

be well, all

s h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
To be fair, it is the holiday season, life catches up with a lot of people, others are taking vacations, or whatever. Every forum I belong to is currently slow (not just canna forums), not very active.

coolslayer

coolslayer

I guess I just don't understand why folks stay on cancom and don't come here.

Sky,
I don't know how to post pics here yet.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Photos

Thanks, Pop.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Can I ask why you partly cut the lower leaves?

The lower ones were getting brown and brittle so I usually cut anything back that is in that condition. Also had this weird litlle bug chewing on some of the leaves? I killed the little bastard but, in the mad struggle I crushed him beyond recognition,.

Reactions: mal
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Beautiful trees!! Want to swap some genetics?

Sure, I am taking a few cuttings from the big girl and going to use at least one of them for a seed bank. I don't know what she is exactly but I use nothing but kind so I am sure it will be a nice surprise.
The little Christmas tree turned out to be a male. I did collect some of the pollen though and have it stored in the freezer. (northern lights)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Sure, I am taking a few cuttings from the big girl and going to use at least one of them for a seed bank. I don't know what she is exactly but I use nothing but kind so I am sure it will be a nice surprise.
The little Christmas tree turned out to be a male. I did collect some of the pollen though and have it stored in the freezer. (northern lights)

NoNoNO Fellas :anim_09: Im positive this is not allowed on the forum. Take it somewhere.:evilgrin0040:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful trees!! Want to swap some genetics?

After reading this again, im not sure if it was sarcasm or if he was asking to really trade. Its hard to catch that hint on the net. But I seen they were new members, and just looking out.

coolslayer

coolslayer

The lower ones were getting brown and brittle so I usually cut anything back that is in that condition. Also had this weird litlle bug chewing on some of the leaves? I killed the little bastard but, in the mad struggle I crushed him beyond recognition,.

How big was it? Can you describe it? That may be the problem causing the leaf browning.....

Top Bottom