where did hoarding thread go?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I was interested in what people had to say why did the thread about strain hoarding get deleted?

H

HannaMan

Hi HannaMan,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

================================================== ========================
Thread: Hoarding
Forum: Strains and Hybrids
Reason: doesn't have anything to do with anything
================================================== ========================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance

Sincerely,
The THCfarmer staff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I think it was a VERY friendly debate, that had A LOT to do with peoples opinions and experiences....

Good to know i'm not the only missing the thread..
Thanks for ruining the experience.

Peace

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

lol well at least i know its deleted....
and not that im so high that i cant remember if post were real from the night before or not. :icon_dizzy:
i was interested in that thread. most posters here are mature enough to have convos. over touchy subjects. but maybe too many people started to dirt up the thread idk.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
People hoard their strains? Who'da thunk?!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha!

Na, it was closed and removed due to that retarded video posted on youtube years back dissin' ogr, vap, orgnkid, etc. about the bubba & kushes marketing lineage, bullshit, etc.:dull

Why someone for some reason posted it again on the Farm, I have no clue. It might have been a newb, cause that video has been posted on here many times in the past and with the same outcome.. It just ruins good threads and conversations.. So stop posting that retarded ass video peeps, and we can actually have a decent mature conversation on preservation, hoarding, protecting out plants, cuts & seeds.

H

HannaMan

Dang, thats unfortunate... I didn't know someone ruined it...

THanks everyone who took part in it without ruining it!! I did get some good input/opinions while it lasted.

Peace

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!! Dude that is sooo fukin' awesome.. hahahahahaha

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

holy fuggin shit thats funny! Back that ass up! Ok you can stop now......oh jebus please stop already....roflmao!!!

D

da BUG

Lost-- holy shit that is unbelievable. Even better when you blow it up. I just couldnt look away.

I think a lil hoarding is ok but you do have to share at the same time. whats the point of makin some badass strain and not sharin it with people. but if its really hard, really shitty yields and great smoke, then by all means, hoard that shit, just smoke up your buds.:passingjoint:

Top Bottom