Where did the fire originate?

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

Hey Raskal , where did the fire cut originate?
did someone breed it, or was a lucky bag seed or whats the deal was it given to you? im just real curioous. thank in advance.:ridinghorse:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought I remember him saying he paid 5k for a tray of clones and that was one of them in there.. I believe.. or was that someone else.. :D :flower

Aligee

Aligee

it was a gift to raskal from a homie

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

"bought for several thousand dollars" doesnt sound like much of a gift to me lol

C

CAPO

like billy joel said................it was always burnin since the world's been turning

:giggle now you got a stupid song in your head.....

M

Malachi

it was a gift to raskal from a homie

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal

Raskal's OG is a strain the Swerve bred using his SFV3 male and Raskal's Fire OG. The Fire is Raskal's OG cut that he has, and from what I gather there are only a handful of people who have it.

C

CAPO

like billy joel said................it was always burnin since the world's been turning

:giggle now you got a stupid song in your head.....

sorry bout that guys....i'm feeling a lil raw since Swerve went to the hospital.

Big ups on this OG to Raskal himself. He was just talking about this in another thread and I think he said it was a heavy pinesol..........so "The Fire" is a heavy pinesol OG Kush that was sourced out of the valley by way of OGRaskal.

IMVHO......i think it came from an S1 of the original '91 Chemdog.

Aligee

Aligee

fire cut was gifted to raskal named"fire og "by capt. crip renamed raskal og when Cali connect did there raskal og bx ogr says swerve ,capt , obs only fire cut holders u dig Malachi !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Hey Raskal , where did the fire cut originate?
did someone breed it, or was a lucky bag seed or whats the deal was it given to you? im just real curioous. thank in advance.:ridinghorse:

to answer the question ^^^ don't think there's a answer bro

M

Malachi

Isnt that what I said? The point I was trying to make is that the Fire OG and Raskals Og as we know it are different strains. Wasn't trying to discredit the story and sorry if it was misinterpurted ... but I know what your sayin

S

slimjoint

Im aware it was gifted, i should have restated the question. Did raskal pop the bean to find it , if so where? is it a s1?
The secretive mystery kills me.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
No seed pop he was given it by someone. and he gave cuts out to swerve,obsouleet and capt crip from waht he posted in another thread a few weeks back.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i rad somewhere his friends aquired it from some mexican mafia members but i dont think raskal will want2 answer this ?

O

Ozstoner

Hey Raskal i just had a cool idea, why don't you cube the Fire cut and make an inbred line. You could call it "Fire99 OG Kush"

Although i guess if your keeping the cut on lockdown then you prob wouldn't want to release a cubed version of it, not right now anyway. The Fire is almost like your trademark at the moment, so i can see why you would want to hang onto it and keep it exclusive. It's not like you have trouble selling beans anyway, lol, so why would you release it (but hey, i'm sure your into breeding for more than just money).

I would imagine you are prob already thinking about, or in the process of cubing and selectively inbreeding it, as a private project, for future use or possibly release.

So there, i just answered my own question, ha ha

M

Malachi

I think I read somewhere that he has tried a few times to reverse it but didnt have any luck.

O

Ozstoner

I said cube and inbreed it, not reverse it with Colloidal Silver to make all female seeds (s1's)

You could take a raskals og (fire cut x sfv f4) male (one that leans to the fire cut) and back cross it to the fire cut. Then grow out those seeds, and again select a male that leans to the fire cut, and back cross it to the fire cut again. Do this 3 or 4 times and it's genetics are 99% fire cut and 1% sfv og (or so the theory goes, Chimera says it's more complicated than this, but it could be worth trying anyway). C99 is a cubed version of the Cinderella cut. And i'm pretty sure the sfv f4 is a cubed version of the sfv cut, done using an Afghani.

Then inbreed it for a few generations, each time selecting the plants that are the most like the fire cut to produce the next generation. And there's your in bred line.

At least this is how i understand it from what i've read.

Latest posts

Top Bottom