Where do i find good cheap seeds.

• Thread starter Joshdiamond84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I got some neato looking seeds from some IG auctions and probably paid too much 🙃 but if you're into Thug Pug and Cannarado and shit follow my boy @massgrowguy08_auchshuns on IG. Nice guy and after I won one of his auctions will let me buy direct and shit.

Took 22 mins but i finally got like 6 confirmation emails.

Sent " mark " a message , reading his profile this doods legit as fuck, says he produced 50k seeds every 3 months and just sells em cuz hes tired of people getting ripped off and over paying for shit lol..

so imma buy like all 6 5 seeds each 30$ worth it.. Now i just gotta magically pull money outta my ass lol

My wife is gonna fuckin trip if I go spend more money on seeds right now hahaha. I started my first grow a couple months ago in a 4x4 tent in my garage and I'm already fully falling down the rabbit hole fiending new shit to grow

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My dick is moving in ways i never thought possible looking at the menu I stumbled up.. Of all people... BOG!!!! got his whole lineup (least i think its all of them)

I wonder who else is up there..

*calls his family members to see if anyone wants to donate to the make a seed foundaiton.*

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

My dick is moving in ways i never thought possible looking at the menu I stumbled up.. Of all people... BOG!!!! got his whole lineup (least i think its all of them)

I wonder who else is up there..

*calls his family members to see if anyone wants to donate to the make a seed foundaiton.*
Share pls lol

Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

I got some neato looking seeds from some IG auctions and probably paid too much 🙃 but if you're into Thug Pug and Cannarado and shit follow my boy @massgrowguy08_auchshuns on IG. Nice guy and after I won one of his auctions will let me buy direct and shit.

My wife is gonna fuckin trip if I go spend more money on seeds right now hahaha. I started my first grow a couple months ago in a 4x4 tent in my garage and I'm already fully falling down the rabbit hole fiending new shit to grow
Lol my new go roo. She is worried about the smell. So I told her I'll use a bunch of different spaces lol
I know it wont work. But by then I'll have mu little grow space with an exhaust lol

BigMike55

BigMike55

Took 22 mins but i finally got like 6 confirmation emails.

Sent " mark " a message , reading his profile this doods legit as fuck, says he produced 50k seeds every 3 months and just sells em cuz hes tired of people getting ripped off and over paying for shit lol..

so imma buy like all 6 5 seeds each 30$ worth it.. Now i just gotta magically pull money outta my ass lol
You will be happy. Mark is a great guy and he has a quality product.

skaterdude

skaterdude

Check out Mark on Strainly. $1.00/seed and he has a good selection at the moment.

Cheers,
--
Don
Trying to figure out how this works. I got an acct on Strainly and tried ordering, but it looks like it's just a message board like approach. Says not to send contact info, but then how does he send the seeds? Any tips?
Thanks

E

Edinburg

If running autos I would recommend Methisto but not cheap 4 seeds $40 + $40 shipping, I would go with Nirvana Shop cheap but viable. Crop King 6 beans auto or photo $65, I would also check out DC Seed Exchange all reputable if possible try to buy directly from breeder this will save a few bucks.

E

Edinburg

There good but ain't cheap, for auto flower Methisto Genetics for photo strains zDC seed exchange.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I’ve been buying my seeds off brothers Grimm They have tester seeds nine for $25 and everything I have grown has been fire!

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

some of the cheapest EU breeder i know.

https://originalsensible.com/ with the "GROW20" 20% discount code on checkout

https://www.nirvanashop.com/ wich actually double your order over 50$

E

Edinburg

Or Crop king US Nirvana Original Sin City Seeds Cali Connection Great Lakes Genetics Rocket seeds 420 New Seed Guy, got 2 dark demon beans germanateing from Sweet but Sweet does not ship to US, have 30+ strains mostly Methisto Genetics lots of crazy testers Crop King ect all auto flower will sell or trade all banks and breeders listed 100 percent legitimate.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Icann find feminized seeds. But dont wannvpay 100 for 5 lol, does anyone know where decent sites are
Nirvana... great genetics... will double seeds automatically on all orders over 50 bucks...

E

Edinburg

Crop king is legit and ask $65 for 6 seeds + shipping, on occasion they do sales or BOGO check you never know. Cheapest place is Nirvana there critical is banging cheapest legit breeder/ bank.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I actually got in touch with Nirvana... they are understaffed at the moment but in couple months they will join thcfarmer🥳🥳🥳🥳

E

Edinburg

I actually got in touch with Nirvana... they are understaffed at the moment but in couple months they will join thcfarmer🥳🥳🥳🥳
Yea but been around forever are legitimate and have lowest prices and last i checked take credit cards are in Amsterdam and there critical is the bomb, just about to sow 2 dark demon beans and 1 creme de la chem x forum stomper.

Top Bottom