Where do I go from here?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Well I am here because of a spinal cord injury...kinda hurts...a whole lot.

Anyways I am looking for potent strains... indica's ind/sat cross and sativas.

As long as it does the job...However I do need to still function sometimes and the sativas are the best but I'm looking for something more potent.

Strains tried
jack herer sensi
nl sensi
nl#5xhaze sensi
sensi star paradise
kosher dna
delahaze
mikage
slh gh

starting next
lemon alien dawg
tahoe alien f2
crash helmet
alien rock candy

Anyone have strains out there to try

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Are you eating it or smoking it?

outwest

juggernaut

juggernaut

both
take capsules and smoke.
I wish I could just eat it but they help the most when I do both during extreme pain attacks.

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

For Me, The Purple Urkle crosses are great for pain. GDP, Urkle, Querkle, take your pick they all do very well for me. Also a good Hindu Kush and AlienDawg has done wonders. I still try to only smoke the indica at night to help me sleep and actually get motivated and not stuck on the couch or computer. I tend to do that alot so finding the right strains for the right time of day has done really well. If im not getting to stoned ill eat alot more but most the time after i eat some i just get really lazy.

bobby

bobby

I would go with the Original OG Kush cut.....it's 18-25% thc and is really long lasting.

straincreation

straincreation

I agree and og strain woul be the best ally medicinal and helps the nerves u fell the the numbingness the tingle of relief is what I call it it I a couch lock if to much is taken the right amount and your set

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

all those strains you have right there are sick. youre definitely on the right track.

jumpin off the bandwagon for a second though, Sannie's Herijuana was hands down the dopest dope i ever smoked. and i mean that like DOPE. shit had me fuckin couchlock zonked out 3+ hrs at a time. doesnt yield for much though, best in a SOG week veg scenario...

Top Bottom