Where do you place sulfer burner in grow room?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Hello all,

I have a grow room and inside it lays 4 grow tents. I have a PM issue so looking to use a sulfer burner in fixing these issues. Do I just put the sulfer burner outside the grow tents?

Thanks for any help on this!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’d throw it in the trash can. No one wants sulfered buds.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

In the tent. But I have found sulpher to only slow the spread of the pm and not kill it.
If I got 4 tents that means I gotta put in all 4 tents and do it 4 times? Or could I open up the tents and have it outside? But thanks for the reply!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If I got 4 tents that means I gotta put in all 4 tents and do it 4 times? Or could I open up the tents and have it outside? But thanks for the reply!
You can open up the tents and do the whole room but make no mistake about this is not going to kill off the pm. Your only slowing it down.
If you want to kill it try phyton 35 a food crop systemic fungicide copper based. Feed it once spray it once and your done if everything is in veg.
I usually only do it to incoming clones or mother plants.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
And for the record I nearly killed myself with a sulpher burner before. I started it up and fell asleep on the couch and the sulpher evaporated and started burning at the end. I woke up and couldn’t breath. I must have used my inhailer 30 times that day. An hour of wheezing I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance with a 100 illegal plants in my basement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom