Where do you throw out your garbage?

• Thread starter PureSugar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

I compost my leafs and stalks and dirt mixed in thoroughly with my other compost my nute containers go to my work dumpster and in some cases if im feeling paranoid ill even burn the dried leaf material [winter months] just so it dont accumulate

S

Silica

If you dont have pets and poo'ed in your own garbage..id wonder if cops would trace it back lol.

R

revilO

Using the garbage disposal for dried leaves seem untraceable and grinding up other plant material then flushing it would be equally untraceable.

For all other trash I say take it to the landfill, along with some non-incriminating garbage, the peace of mind is worth the couple bucks. The only scary part of that would be transporting it from your location to the dump.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

You can also look into the big dumpsters behind supermarkets...I throw a bottle or two away, and throw my dogs, and cats shit on top, but mostly I let Ralph's or Von's take the heat...

K

kpac

We take ours to the dump they dont ask questions our friend paid off the trash guy no questions asked or answered. And from time to time have done a dumpster trash run when really had to.

Top Bottom