Where does the Weed Go?

• Thread starter MTgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

So, the death blow has finally been dealt to the dispensaries. What are you guys going to do with your massive stocks of marijuana?

While I feel bad for a few of the guys who invested their money in dispensaries, I'm actually really glad they are going to be gone. They brought this shit on us with their fucking stupid marketing, their self serving Cups of various sorts, and the bunk shit they flooded onto the scene.

Good riddance.

C

cheyenne

Word! This bed was made by the community, not by the outsiders. Take away the pervasive hip hop culture, the graffiti tag marketing, the ridiculous names of strains, treat it like medicine and realize that youve been given a mile already and show the rest of the state that you have a little respect and maybe this shit doesnt happen..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Really? It was the dispensaries fault for the ridiculousness of the tea party republicans? I can agree that some people were horrible, advertising the marijuana leaf and all sorts of other things, but come on.......the stupid republicans in office are to blame for this, period! Mt grower, as I have said before you are a fucking idiot, the cup we threw had nothing to do with this nonsense, get a grip you retard!

E

edux10

couldnt imagine the dispensarys there were run any worse than the ones here in CA...

CA really made a joke out of the whole medical thing if you ask me tho... better to have a doctor give your your meds tho, or a pharmacist than some hip hop gangster trying to pay off their new car/house.

use this as a good thing I would say. Power to the caregiver!!

green punk

green punk

Really? It was the dispensaries fault for the ridiculousness of the tea party republicans? I can agree that some people were horrible, advertising the marijuana leaf and all sorts of other things, but come on.......the stupid republicans in office are to blame for this, period! Mt grower, as I have said before you are a fucking idiot, the cup we threw had nothing to do with this nonsense, get a grip you retard!

No, Dude it was you and your association with RJ that got everyone's eyes open. For christ sakes the dude was on federal paper. Sheesh. Come on. Tell us your not part of the problem. Yes, many of us know who you are. Can't hide behind a handle on a thread.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No, Dude it was you and your association with RJ that got everyone's eyes open. For christ sakes the dude was on federal paper. Sheesh. Come on. Tell us your not part of the problem. Yes, many of us know who you are. Can't hide behind a handle on a thread.

I smell bacon!

TortureKill

TortureKill

WOW!!!

I thought with the passage of 423, we'd see all MMJ users/growers banding together despite any differences to defeat our real enemy, the politicians who passed this law!

Instead I see we're at each others' throats.

Makes me wonder if there is any hope for this signature drive.

I thought Milburn and Essmann were they exception, but you all are making them look like the rule.

If you guys don't grow up and work together and beat this thing, Montana will forever be known as a country bumpkin ignorant-ass redneck place to anyone with even a modicum of sense.

Thats exactly it. With all of the canna businesses popping up, It seems more like a competition and everyone for themselves instead of all working together towards one goal. You see it in the dispensaries, you see it in the seed Co. Anytime money is mixed up, people lose sight of the ultimate goal. Its a damn shame, but Id say you hit the nail on the head Haole. We gotta work together here. Greed will get us nowhere, neither will bashing the next guy.
Remember where we are, and where we came from.

K

kolah

I see nothing but turf wars in all the states that went MMJ legal. I see one guy bashing the other, another guy grouping individuals into clumps. MMJ shops bashing blackmarket growers, blackmarket guys bashing dispensaries, everybodys (besides their own) weed is moldy and full of bugs, prices too high, prices too low, he ripped me off, he sold me hermie seeds, everyones in it for the money only, and so on and so on.

End prohibition on mj and treat it like booze....but limit it to avoid corporate powers. yeah right. OTOH, Fuck it and just grow your own. Plant some fucking food while you are at it because food prices ain't going down, EVER.

green punk

green punk

I smell bacon!

Really Dude. You're gonna play jr. high transference with me. Own up, personal responsibility. Maybe you breathed in too much Avid. Yeah, I know you used that on your crops, too. Or smoked your own product covered in that stuff. Point is your delusional, if you think your association in that "ongoing" case wasn't the beginning of the things that have become. Chances are we'd still have been dealt this shit hand.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Really Dude. You're gonna play jr. high transference with me. Own up, personal responsibility. Maybe you breathed in too much Avid. Yeah, I know you used that on your crops, too. Or smoked your own product covered in that stuff. Point is your delusional, if you think your association in that "ongoing" case wasn't the beginning of the things that have become. Chances are we'd still have been dealt this shit hand.

Avid? Yeah maybe you think you know me but its obvious that you don't. I am not even sure what that stuff looks like. Do you? Fag

green punk

green punk

Correct me if I'm wrong. But weren't you named in an article in the paper as being associated with Biggs? Maybe owned his Navigator? Associated with a kid (CL) who never got charge who's cousin (TIM) is a known informant. If yes? The case is still ongoing.

hotRod

hotRod

Thats exactly it. With all of the canna businesses popping up, It seems more like a competition and everyone for themselves instead of all working together towards one goal. You see it in the dispensaries, you see it in the seed Co. Anytime money is mixed up, people lose sight of the ultimate goal. Its a damn shame, but Id say you hit the nail on the head Haole. We gotta work together here. Greed will get us nowhere, neither will bashing the next guy.
Remember where we are, and where we came from.

Good post
And I agree
Put your egos and differences aside and band together

M

Montannabis

Welp I missed that silent vigil, nobody let me know.. oh well I like doing my own thing anyway. My providers site was pulled down but it wasn't much of anything anyways so no loss. I wonder if they are still open might be nice if someone called. I suppose that's no excuse though on my end. lol w/e just babbling

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

WOW!!!

I thought with the passage of 423, we'd see all MMJ users/growers banding together despite any differences to defeat our real enemy, the politicians who passed this law!

Instead I see we're at each others' throats.

Makes me wonder if there is any hope for this signature drive.

I thought Milburn and Essmann were they exception, but you all are making them look like the rule.

If you guys don't grow up and work together and beat this thing, Montana will forever be known as a country bumpkin ignorant-ass redneck place to anyone with even a modicum of sense.
This is a good post, not sure how I missed it but I would have to say that you are spot on here. This industry has been kicked in the nuts for a plethora of reasons, hopefully we can at least pass something in 2012 that will protect EVERYONE. As far as now, SB 423 really makes business impossible, but it does allow people 12 plants in veg and I would have to say that is the only good thing......the genetics will be able to live on until we have better legislation. By the way Haole, the FLO is some of my favorite smoke!

cannabeans

cannabeans

the new law says 12 "seedlings"...

what is the definition of a seedling in the eyes of the state government?
well here is what it says in the bill.

"Seedling" means a marijuana plant that has no flowers and is less than 12 inches in height and 12 in diameter.

heres what wiki says the definition of a "seedling" is.

A seedling is a young plant sporophyte developing out of a plant embryo from a seed. Seedling development starts with germination of the seed.

i would much rather be a 6 plants period.

green punk

green punk

And a "Mature marijuana plant" means a harvestable female marijuana plant that is flowering.

So what is considered "harvestable"? At who's discretion? They gonna train all LEO to know the difference. All this could be brought to a jury trial if need be. I would not want to be the test subject.

Top Bottom