Where is elvis

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey does anyone have info on elvis ?
The king of rock and roll !
Any elvis info where he was last seen would be great .
Reef:sad0123:

C

cain23456

I saw him at a Church's chicken in South Memphis last weekend. he orderd at 3 piece wing and 2 ears of corn.

B

British_Hempire

JJ-NYC and Rezdog have both worked with the clone, Rez made a cross called Lisa Marie and JJ has crossed it to a chemdog I think.

Sorry to break it to ya but the real Elvis died while trying to fight a cheeseburger out of his anus back in 77! lol

T

Tolpan

A friend of mine grows some beans I bought at another site. The cross is called Scentsation!
It's elvis x poyester haze!

Can't wait to see what you release!

Cheers

Tolpan

N

Nirrity

Elvis is in Tibetan Zurmang monastary already enetred the final stage before Nirvana!

I

indodoja

elvis was last seen in east texas fighting bubba ho-tep with jfk.

B

Blaner123Doobie

Elvis has not left the building :-)

At least not Rez's Elvis Kush cross, I still have beans left :-)

R

Reeferman

Elvis was out on the ice, fishing for yellow perch today..
i was surprised because he was a
bit snarly and mentioned that i should maybe use my auger more
I saw him fishing for sturgion last month also !

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear he's turning tricks for peanut butter and bacon sandwiches with nanners

T

Trillion

It wasn't drugs that killed Elvis. It was Mary's cooking.

T

Trillion

Elvis was a man of huge appetites. He was particularly big (if you'll pardon the pun) on very large, very calorific sandwiches involving peanut butter. Legend has it that when visiting Denver, he ordered 22 Fool's Gold sandwiches from the Colorado Mine Company restaurant (now closed) to be delivered to his aeroplane for the trip home. These sandwiches cost $49.50 each back in 1976. Each one was made from a single French loaf, hollowed out and rubbed generously with margarine. The greasy loaf was coated with peanut butter, baked until the bread was crisp and the peanut butter runny, then adorned with a pound of crisp bacon and a whole jar of grape jelly.

A single Fool's Gold sandwich rocks up at more than 9000 calories.

I decided not to recreate the Fool's Gold sandwich, because it seemed a sure-fire route to an untimely death on the toilet.Back at Graceland, however, a favourite snack (snack!) was the fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, which comes in at a relatively modest 750 calories. I used the canonical recipe, which uses an unholy amount of butter, as described by Mary Jenkins Langston, Elvis's own cook. Now, I am a fan of peanut butter, of white bread, of bananas and of butter. But I have to tell you that I wasn't able to eat a whole one, and that as I write this I am feeling distinctly unwell and am clutching at a glass of Alka Seltzer.

peanut butter and banana sandwichThis is largely because of the huge amount of butter that goes into this sandwich - two US sticks of the stuff (that's eight ounces) for every three sandwiches. As Mary herself said, Elvis was very, very keen on good old fat:

''For breakfast, he'd have homemade biscuits fried in butter, sausage patties, four scrambled eggs and sometimes fried bacon,'' she said. "I'd bring the tray up to his room, he'd say, 'This is good, Mary.' He'd have butter running down his arms.''

Of the sandwich, she said:

''It'd be just floating in butter. You'd turn it and turn it and turn it until all the butter was soaked up; that's when he liked it."

convex

convex

He's living in the lane out back of The Newport Restaurant in Ottawa!

F

FastForward

I last saw Elvis in about 96 when I first smoked SSH in the Greenhouse. Lennon, Hendrix, Bonham and Pastorius were his band - they came over and shared a j with me afterwards :)

B

bigbag

i ran some once.extreme diesel fuel/gas smell,wit skunky overtones.some of the stinkiest ive smelled.not the biggest yielder,but damn what raunchy goodness.did ok outside also.no longer in my stash,it was simply 2 stinky 2 deal with.prolly shouldve crossed wit NL or somethin 2 bring down the smell a notch

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a few Elvis moms vegging as we speak :).The King hasnt left my building yet.........

Top Bottom