where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

From what I understand fast strains are photo Strains that have been bred with autoflower strains but in such a way that the auto flowering remains recessive while still allowing a faster overall flower time. I mean I guess I understand that and it sounds good, but at the same time I dont understand how that works out.
I actually heard on Mr. Grow it YouTube some company was selling photoperiod seeds listing them as 'super autos' and saying to start them under 12 12 light cycle 😂😂

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
North Atlantic Seed bank. DC seed exchange, treestars seed, mephistogenetics.com rocbud.com

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

From what I understand fast strains are photo Strains that have been bred with autoflower strains but in such a way that the auto flowering remains recessive while still allowing a faster overall flower time. I mean I guess I understand that and it sounds good, but at the same time I dont understand how that works out.
I actually heard on Mr. Grow it YouTube some company was selling photoperiod seeds listing them as 'super autos' and saying to start them under 12 12 light cycle 😂😂
That's a bit out of pocket telling sum1 to start a plant on 12/12!
I've only recently even heard of these fast strains. Wish I could really grow a reg next 2 a fast of same strain & see just how much faster.
I get it with the autos & probly popping off 1st auto crop next year...just realized you could pull 2 yields while waiting for the photos🤔

GYOweed

GYOweed

That's a bit out of pocket telling sum1 to start a plant on 12/12!
I've only recently even heard of these fast strains. Wish I could really grow a reg next 2 a fast of same strain & see just how much faster.
I get it with the autos & probly popping off 1st auto crop next year...just realized you could pull 2 yields while waiting for the photos🤔
Most strains are polyhybirds now meant to frost af under 9 weeks.....and I still dont get the benefits of bastardizing a good strain. SO i tested this with strawberry blue "fast" while back, had the typical yuckeralis narrow sharp leaves and leafy but dense buds more fiberous than usual...finished in 7 weeks. So I learned for under 2 weeks of my time i could have had weed that's not mids (but tasted and smelled amazing tbh).

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Reputable banks and breeders, DC Seed Exchange, Great Lake Genetics, Nukehead Seeds, Mass Medical Seeds, Sin City Seeds, Cali Conection, Nirvana, Original, 420 New Seed Guy, Methisto Genetics autoflowers only, open on Monday only, Oregon Elite Seeds, Crop King USA large selection, Nukehead has Santa Maria Columbian Gold Autos & photos, Rocket Seeds, ext ect.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I've had a great experience with Next Generation Seeds for Canadian 🇨🇦 distributors, and Herbies is always reliable.

shaganja

shaganja

Please 4give any ignorance that I spew when asking the actual difference from these "Fast" strains I've been hearing about, and is autoflower different?
If so...can anyone knowledgeable enough and willing to lmk what it is? I'm extremely interested, & excited to do some outdoor nxt year. God willing
I was reading earlier 2day about some "wedding cake auto" that have the mass of structure sumwhat like a "reg-photo".
I'm also noticing I dnt have the full day contact w the sum that I need 4 photos to finish correctly. Really considering supplemental lighting!! :(...
Effin Nightmare thinking about even lookin at that can of worms I so dnt want to open but really need to open to start working out kinks in the system....Garrett & fml
Ok, some are using an automatic, and breeding it to a photoperiod strain. Then they breed the kids back to the photoperiod. This creates a 2/3 photperiod, 1/3 automatic plant, generally speaking, depending what they are selecting for. Some call them xxl autos, or bla, bla fast version. If not ran a few times to stabilize, they will give you auto phenos, and photoperiod phenos.

But there are other ways to get an early plant. Many afganis are early. The black domina finishes fast. The iranian sold by dr. Greenthum is super fast. He crossed it to a handful of icon strains. They all finish end of sept. Ace seeds have a couple fast landraces, If you wanna breed your own fast strain. I live in north michigan, and now have a collection of fast without using the ruderalis genetic. Not putting them down, because they have come a long way. Some breeders are making some fire auto strains.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So you get shittier pot sooner?

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Ok, some are using an automatic, and breeding it to a photoperiod strain. Then they breed the kids back to the photoperiod. This creates a 2/3 photperiod, 1/3 automatic plant, generally speaking, depending what they are selecting for. Some call them xxl autos, or bla, bla fast version. If not ran a few times to stabilize, they will give you auto phenos, and photoperiod phenos.

But there are other ways to get an early plant. Many afganis are early. The black domina finishes fast. The iranian sold by dr. Greenthum is super fast. He crossed it to a handful of icon strains. They all finish end of sept. Ace seeds have a couple fast landraces, If you wanna breed your own fast strain. I live in north michigan, and now have a collection of fast without using the ruderalis genetic. Not putting them down, because they have come a long way. Some breeders are making some fire auto strains.
Thx for putting that info out there & clearing it up a bit more. That's exactly what I thought they were doin.

MercDod

MercDod

Just recently recieved fan order ( 4 strains, 18 seeds) from OA Seeds out of Spain. It took 6 days to get and they sent an additional 7 strains, 23 seeds as freebies. Its my first order from them so dont know the quality yet, but very satisfied so far.

GYOweed

GYOweed

I came across this list and I thought others might find it to have some value. It's a list of trusted breeders put together by grow weed easy.

At this point why trust ads of ads of mostly bulk mids?
People are killing it locally in almost every country where people are ordering bulk trash anyways so i dont get it except they are established because of time and a head on their point of sale before people on ig are able to easily sell p2p (im exaggerating but many are now selling directly too).

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've not had problems with the seeds I've ordered. I've ordered from more than a few different seed distributors and have always received what I ordered. I question why ThugPug is on the list of recommended genetics. Home growers I know don't want to pay $30-$40 or more per seed. I think many of the purchases from the wildly expensive breeders are corporate purchases where they will get a return on their investments.

What a person chooses to grow boils down in many cases to personal preferences and ease of placing their order. Credit card transactions at foreign companies are frequently declined. I have almost completely switched to buying my seeds through USA based distributors. Not near the hassle in getting a payment to go through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom