where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

That's is exactly why I made this post. I'm checking out seed cellar here in Michigan. I wanted my business local.
I was ready to go with them but they only stocked LSD auto & I wanted photo, I still keep them open as an option for the future, they are almost close enough for me to drive to.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I have never used it. I don't trust the internet for virtual money. My debit card has fraud protection. And it has saved me from being robbed. I was alerted immediately.

TBH, using crypto is essentially identical in a lot of ways to having a bank account with more security. If someone does a bank transfer overseas, especially from the states, it raises attention. The record is there, forever, for all governments to see.

With crypto, the seller sends a wallet address, the buyer sends the funds to that address, and then it's done. There's a record of it on the blockchain, but not one that identifies anything besides the addresses involved. Sure, you have to work with people you trust, but to cut out the banks is a huge benefit imo.

If the government goes forward with the EARN IT bill, it'll probably start being used for secure communications too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

TBH, using crypto is essentially identical in a lot of ways to having a bank account with more security. If someone does a bank transfer overseas, especially from the states, it raises attention. The record is there, forever, for all governments to see.

With crypto, the seller sends a wallet address, the buyer sends the funds to that address, and then it's done. There's a record of it on the blockchain, but not one that identifies anything besides the addresses involved. Sure, you have to work with people you trust, but to cut out the banks is a huge benefit imo.

If the government goes forward with the EARN IT bill, it'll probably start being used for secure communications too.

Honestly i dont know enough about it to for an opinion. But my debit card protection has me sold.

the rrock

the rrock

What is people's deal with not wanting to use crypto? It's by far the safest way for any international purchase, and it's not like the banking system deserves our loyalty.

safest?nah , when I make international purchase(seeds) I get text asking if I made purchase within 10 seconds . Or any shady purchase the bank is on it.
I would send cash with a stamp on it before I use crypto cash although I’m glad it does work and people are taking advantage of it

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

safest?nah , when I make international purchase(seeds) I get text asking if I made purchase within 10 seconds . Or any shady purchase the bank is on it.
I would send cash with a stamp on it before I use crypto cash although I’m glad it does work and people are taking advantage of it

Yeah it's the safest, and honestly it's not even close. I'm not worried about someone hacking into my wallets and draining them, because I know they're secure. If you'd like to try, feel free. Do you know what has to happen for a person's BTC wallet to be hacked? It's far, far safer than even the most secure bank apps and has been for a while.

Banks lose money all the time. Up until the 2000's they used to be able to post all withdrawals from an account before the deposits to it on a business day and collect the overdraft fees. They literally exist to steal from us as much as they can, in every way possible, which is why the market has been crashing to the extent that it has since 2008. We're not very far removed from banks having private armies and debtor's prisons.

Currency running solely through them is actually a form of societal oppression, as banks also are tied intricately to the housing market.

Even cash in an envelope can be traced or stolen.

Banks aren't looking out for your money, they're looking out for theirs while they let you use it. And they're doing their due dilligence in reporting any suspicious transactions to the people that look into those things. Honestly I think they're obsolete to society but I'm pretty radical.

PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Don't use Euro humbolt
Just rubbish
5% germination
Lousy customer service
Toilet poop seeds 💩💩💩
Couldn't even send right number of seeds ..
Thought the breeding was hard part

Glassdub

Glassdub

Yeah it's the safest, and honestly it's not even close. I'm not worried about someone hacking into my wallets and draining them, because I know they're secure. If you'd like to try, feel free. Do you know what has to happen for a person's BTC wallet to be hacked? It's far, far safer than even the most secure bank apps and has been for a while.

Banks lose money all the time. Up until the 2000's they used to be able to post all withdrawals from an account before the deposits to it on a business day and collect the overdraft fees. They literally exist to steal from us as much as they can, in every way possible, which is why the market has been crashing to the extent that it has since 2008. We're not very far removed from banks having private armies and debtor's prisons.

Currency running solely through them is actually a form of societal oppression, as banks also are tied intricately to the housing market.

Even cash in an envelope can be traced or stolen.

Banks aren't looking out for your money, they're looking out for theirs while they let you use it. And they're doing their due dilligence in reporting any suspicious transactions to the people that look into those things. Honestly I think they're obsolete to society but I'm pretty radical.
I don't disagree with a lot of this, I don't have any great love of banks (Nore does Bill Black, christ he wrote a book called "The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One"), its just that I trust the people behind crypto even less, its all shaky shit IMO, I just use what I'm used to.

QuindariousGooch

QuindariousGooch

Key words here that make this a great midpoint for me is "you have to deal with someone you trust". I love cutting the banks out until I need them to give me my money back from a scam or bad vendor. Thanks for the clearly thought out comment!

QuindariousGooch

QuindariousGooch

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
I looked at my records and saw several vendors I've had repeatedly good to great results with... Here are their URL's to make a look easy and what I liked about them. Perhaps the info will help someone out. I am not affiliated with any of them outside of being a retail customer. My motivation is rooted in helping someone in this thread vs these vendors although they are deserving of a good word IMO.

These are easy to pay:

Baked Beans
USA...u can call and talk to them about stock. They know what they are selling... I called and spoke with Josh...He turned me
on to an awesome Asphalt OG-Bx1 by Hell's Canyon that is in early production but looks like it's a great fit for our farm. I told Josh what I was looking for and he made the suggestion. We popped 6 of 20, 100% germ and 4 nice females, maybe a male. The point is being able to call a knowledgeable person is valuable and costs nothing.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503)673-6128 (Josh as of JAN20)

(asphalt OG Bx1 pic from Baked Beans site)

Seedsman
https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds -100% accountable, timely, original pkg for what you purchase...freebies mostly their seeds in baggies. Had an order with understandable challenges and they communicated well. What we have popped so far has been solid/authentic. Purple punch(Barney's), Cinderella 99 Bx1, found nice keepers. A few others building mom's to clone and pick 1-2 for production but not keepers yet. Germination 90+%. We are happy with them as a vendor even though they're in Europe.

Hillbilly Skunk on Strainly
If you're looking for a nice skunk to run... Todd is super accountable, great communication, and as I write has 2 for 1 on Vermont Skunk (Dominion Skunk x Afghani Skunk) and some others. Again, germination great...waiting for mom's to build but they look great so far.

PEV Grow (Spain but good for what I bought) https://pevgrow.com/en/
Had some issues with bank at first but they helped me clear it up. Everything came in original packaging, timely, and in tact. Have not popped anything yet so I can only comment on the buying experience so far to be clear. Good pricing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good but no credit card or the like...
Speakeasy is trying on the payment side with gift cards but the vig is big. Outside of payment everything went great with the purchase. Purchased for future breeding projects. Gear looks great from good growers. Friends have given good reports on
the genetics they've run from Speakeasy so that gave me confidence but until the payment situation changes there are lots of vendors who've figured it out that will get my money. Worth checking out for sure.

Cheers,
Quindarious

Top Bottom