where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.

Where is everyone getting seeds
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is JBC your go-to place or do you use others as well? Do you prefer regular seeds or feminized?

Only got a couple orders of fem seeds there. Dont have a go to place or breeder anymore. My favorite doesnt send me seeds to america anymore so im trying new stuff.

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Weird they sent me a free pack of regs wih my fem seeds ordered but they were a full pack of bodhi soulmate. Wookie x gogi. Could be the best genetics i have now. But i am not set up for regs in my system.
Caught up with an old friend today and was able to do some swapping for some cuttings off a couple of my ladies. He uses True North. Based in Canada. Lil pricey but he has used them for a couple years with no hiccups so he claims it's worth it. I scooped a 8 pack of Strawberry Banana Fems. He paid 90 some for the pack. Started germ on 4 of em this evening. I soak first 24. All four sank immediately. Some may argue but that's said to be a good sign. I'll be sure to keep posted in another thread on the whole grow. I think I'ma gonna check out Seed Cellar or JBC next. I'm after one of Ethos Mutipacks.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Weird they sent me a free pack of regs wih my fem seeds ordered but they were a full pack of bodhi soulmate. Wookie x gogi. Could be the best genetics i have now. But i am not set up for regs in my system.
I have heard pretty great things about Bodhi's Soulmate. I wouldn't sleep on those seeds for too long. Positive vibes...

Edit to add: I have never purchased from GLG, but Dragboat Jeffy has always been good people. I believe that they are running a BOGO on Bodhi gear right now, with packs going for $60/. I have purchased from Speakeasy multiple times and they are always on point.

~nugzz

Bitters420

Bitters420

Caught up with an old friend today and was able to do some swapping for some cuttings off a couple of my ladies. He uses True North. Based in Canada. Lil pricey but he has used them for a couple years with no hiccups so he claims it's worth it. I scooped a 8 pack of Strawberry Banana Fems. He paid 90 some for the pack. Started germ on 4 of em this evening. I soak first 24. All four sank immediately. Some may argue but that's said to be a good sign. I'll be sure to keep posted in another thread on the whole grow. I think I'ma gonna check out Seed Cellar or JBC next. I'm after one of Ethos Mutipacks.

Watch for hermies with Ethos Multipacks, especially the "x Mandarin" strains. I was going to buy one of the multipacks, but my buddy had some and all of them popped herms.

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Watch for hermies with Ethos Multipacks, especially the "x Mandarin" strains. I was going to buy one of the multipacks, but my buddy had some and all of them popped herms.
Damn man I hope he got with them and they made it right. I have never hear anything bad bout Ethos hence that's why I wanted the Multipack. Maybe I'll second guess that. I was looking at the lemon pack. I want that early lemon berry.

Bitters420

Bitters420

Damn man I hope he got with them and they made it right. I have never hear anything bad bout Ethos hence that's why I wanted the Multipack. Maybe I'll second guess that. I was looking at the lemon pack. I want that early lemon berry.

If you search the forums, you will find quite a few people that have issues with Ethos. My buddy did reach out to them, but they didn't really make it right. They sent him completely different strain of 4 regular seeds and had only 1 female, and that 1 only got him a little over 2oz when he gets average of 5oz per plant.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

the new420guyseeds.org really took care of me this year. My stoned ass made a couple of mistakes and they not only fixed them within a few hours but sent twice what was ordered on the regular seeds which brought them down to 4 bux a pop. Beans were in hand within 3 days. Now to let mother nature show me what we have.

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

I use Growers Choice seeds. Calif based. I usedMoney order only butt they gave me 3 free seeds. They give a guarantee.
I started with 4 seeds March 2 (Calif) All 4 are up and were started outside and doing great..and yes using gas lantern technique for an early Big grow. Cin 99/OG Kush/American Haze. Fast delivery in April...also have a Phone # on website

Top Bottom