where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Should have them today or tomorrow! So yeah super fast plus they took PayPal ! Super easy
🤘🤘🤘 No bullshit either. From the second I dropped em in water, they were breaking ground by the end of day 3. I've never had em so happy to live!!!

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Yeah I'm not willing to take the blame on this one man. I knew that was coming. They wouldn't have been in the water still had they popped open. I soak my seeds until they pop open and then straight to soil. Specifics aside. I've germed and started probably only 50 seeds in my life and was 99% success until I got that Multipack. Multiple different breeders Kush, Haze, Cookies you name it all with great success. I feel if my method was anything short of acceptable for cannabis seeds I would have found that out a while ago. They definitely wouldn't have been first choice seeds by sight in the first place so I'm honestly not shocked.

ShhhPlzzz

ShhhPlzzz

Thank you. I was actually more worried about harvest quality? I can deal with regs

ShhhPlzzz

ShhhPlzzz

No I haven't bought any yet I wanted to hear about final product first.

QuindariousGooch

QuindariousGooch

No I haven't bought any yet I wanted to hear about final product first.
you might just contact him and ask him for some references or some pics. At about the seed you turned to go wrong except for the time invested but he seems to be on the up and up and I have heard good comments. Check strainly there might be something there

misterbee

misterbee

So anybody grown out any of mark from strainly seeds yet???
Indeed, have grown out MOST of Mark's offerings. At $1 per seed (Reg), $25 per 12 Auto/Reg, you aren't hurt TOO bad. He supplies NUMEROUS Resellers (he harvests about 50,000 beans every 90 days!!!). I've been dealing with Mark for going on 3 years now, ZERO complaints. His prices: $25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds, you "mix and match". He sends you the seeds BEFORE you pay!!!! Once you receive them and are satisfied, you THEN put CASH in the supplied S.A.E., Return Mail. Try that with other Breeders/Resellers.....On, no, you can't!!!! BTW, I've had consistent 95 - 100% germination. In the event you have trouble in germination, call him, he'll do you right (watch out, my Man likes to talk!!!!). S-U-P-E-R nice gentleman, in every respect. I only have a Nickle, but wanted to put in my 2-cent. ALL. stay safe/be well. He's been invited to MOST of the Forums, but states he's too busy with related activities. I have his personal Number. I'll ask him for permission to post it here, you can Txt/Call him yourself. I did the same on OG (with his permission) and his butt got swamped. One important note, he ONLY ships within the US. Some Canadians procure through trusted fellow Forum Members. As a bonus, he normally throws in "freebies". Hope this helps and saves members $$$$'s.

Last edited:
Pheno Farms

Pheno Farms

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
I have bought hundreds of packs of seeds for all the main seed banks. I don’t really fuck with small time backyard breeders. I like to buy packs breed by the biggest most successful names in the game. Every pack has multiple keepers and the genetics they use are always real.. Here’s a list of all the best seed banks I can think of. Just google search the name and they’ll pop up

Neptune seed bank
Seeds here now
Artizen seed shop
Heavily Connected Seeds
Healthy made seeds
Oregon Elite seeds
Rocky Mountain high

Heavily Connected Seeds​

might be forgetting a couple It every single one of those is 100% legit! Neptune has the largest selection. But not always best prices. If you find a pack you want check the other sites. Sometimes u can find them cheaper. Also each of those guys has an Instagram page and post pics regularly of what new stuff is being dropped

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom