where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harvard

Harvard

Around me most the grow stores sell them from different breeders, take your pick. Just Effin crazy! Never thought I would be walking in a store and come out with any strain I want for most part. Pretty bad ass!

misterbee

misterbee

Another GREAT source of quality seeds in mrnice.nl.....they have Auctions that start at 12.50 Euro, runs for 3 days, you can pay via PayPal (just don't mention "seeds" in the Remark Section!!). The Auctions I've won (11 averaging $18.96) arrived from Italy w/Tracking in 15 days. Some hard-to-find strains. NOT associated with ANY Breeder, just offering my opinion/experience. ALL, do continue to stay safe/be well.

FredGarvin

FredGarvin

Imhave used Seedsupreme with great results, never an issue. Also used North Atlantic Seeds and they were super and very fast.

The only issue I have ever had was ordering directly from Nirvana. That was over a month ago, still no seeds, and they do not provide any tracking. Will not use Nirvana direct again

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Imhave used Seedsupreme with great results, never an issue. Also used North Atlantic Seeds and they were super and very fast.

The only issue I have ever had was ordering directly from Nirvana. That was over a month ago, still no seeds, and they do not provide any tracking. Will not use Nirvana direct again
Ever used oaseeds? Didnt nirvanas owner get busted

jemro86

jemro86

Attitude Seed Bank. Tons of freebies. To the east coast in under 10 days. This was 2 orders from Attitude - All I paid for was the In house genetics Iced out & Deluxe sugar cane, and 2 seeds from Fastbuds to maybe try eventually. I did have to do 2 separate orders about a week apart, but they give you tons of freebies based off how much you spend, how you pay, and diff companies have diff promos. At the time they were giving 3 seeds of Platinum Gorilla with each pack of IHG purchased, so I got 6 of those included (retail is like $150 just for those).

The only other place I have used is Nirvana. However you get what you pay for with them. Pre flu, I got my orders from them in 14 days. Now, I placed an order from them in July and I just got it a few days ago, after they claimed to of shipped it 3 times. Just for that I wont order from them again, and their genetics are all over the place.

Right now I have 4 zkittlez and 2 gelato from Nirvana flowering. Each one is a different pheno. I guess for some thats a pro and some a con, but in my limited space, I dont want to waste time with a unwanted pheno. Spend a little extra on quality seeds. Genetics is a lot (but not everything).

IMG 4084
jemro86

jemro86

$285 total, including paying shipping and insurance twice. Yes that may seem like a lot, but considering how much IHG seeds cost, I think it was a win *shrugs shoulders*

Attitude Seed Bank. Tons of freebies. To the east coast in under 10 days. This was 2 orders from Attitude - All I paid for was the In house genetics Iced out & Deluxe sugar cane, and 2 seeds from Fastbuds to maybe try eventually. I did have to do 2 separate orders about a week apart, but they give you tons of freebies based off how much you spend, how you pay, and diff companies have diff promos. At the time they were giving 3 seeds of Platinum Gorilla with each pack of IHG purchased, so I got 6 of those included (retail is like $150 just for those).

The only other place I have used is Nirvana. However you get what you pay for with them. Pre flu, I got my orders from them in 14 days. Now, I placed an order from them in July and I just got it a few days ago, after they claimed to of shipped it 3 times. Just for that I wont order from them again, and their genetics are all over the place.

Right now I have 4 zkittlez and 2 gelato from Nirvana flowering. Each one is a different pheno. I guess for some thats a pro and some a con, but in my limited space, I dont want to waste time with a unwanted pheno. Spend a little extra on quality seeds. Genetics is a lot (but not everything).

IMG 4082
REDBUD46

REDBUD46

so many strains so little time...

misterbee

misterbee

Hi mate

Do you have an email for this guy and do you know if he ships to the UK?
DOES NOT, REPEAT, NOT ship Internationally!!!! Old School, does NOT want the potential Federal exposure, nor the Custom Declarations required.

Odiesel

Odiesel

i ordered some autos from michigan and then i got some other seeds from canada Canuk seeds i think from truenorthseedbank.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Seedsman has not done me wrong. They are a little later on delivery to states than a year ago, but never have failed to deliver. Best selection of tried and true breeders.
If you wait til a good promo you can get beans as low as $2-3 with buy one, get ones. The last had 5 for 5 and 7 for 7 Dutch Passion, BCBD, Humboldt Seed, Exotic, Seedsman, and GOG.
Also KC Brains always has some sort of 5 pack for $12-20. MMmmm Mango.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I dont use International banks anymore, success rate was pitiful.

I ordered from Gelatoseeds.com and received within a week, but not sure on the genetics quality. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and try again another time as I was disappointed with the Runtz I ran.

Greenpoint Seeds is where I ordered from most recently, also received within a week. We'll see how it goes.

There is a plenty of banks within the US, this is what I would consider.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I, too, have ordered extensively from Mark/Strainly. The beauty is......he sends you the seeds BEFORE you send the money!!!! At $1.00 PER seed, you can't go wrong....in my personal opinion.
show the gros/plants from his seeds please. I'm old school where pictures confirm what what's can not. i don't spend loot based on " hey they are good.cool.fast etc. " i learned that trust is earned and trsut given without it being earned will cost you money and time.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

my first grow in 2005 my dumb ass bought seeds from a UK seed bank and bought clones at a dispensary here in Cali..learned not to buy from the UK ever again. Massachusetts has dispensaries right? It’s legal? Go buy some Humboldt Seeds COMPANY seeds HSC if they carry them. Or just order from US seed banks like GLG, JBC, or OES. Maybe other ones but I’ve only ordered from those 3

Ahhhhh. I did not know that. I live in Massachusetts.

Copperdomebodhi

Copperdomebodhi

Thanks man. This is my first grow and I ordered seeds from ILGM. The plants look great so far, but I’m starting to doubt I’m growing what I ordered.

Growrx

Growrx

Seedsman! Two orders from them now with freebies! I believe they are well priced.

lets not forget the free sticker also!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom