where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Yea bro they sell fake Blue Dream seeds. That’s a dead giveaway for a grower/breeder who knows their shit. Blue dream is a clone only strain
Thanks man. This is my first grow and I ordered seeds from ILGM. The plants look great so far, but I’m starting to doubt I’m growing what I ordered.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yea bro they sell fake Blue Dream seeds. That’s a dead giveaway for a grower/breeder who knows their shit. Blue dream is a clone only strain

They are a typical euro breeder. Mix of reworked strains and seed mill stuff likely.

But they talk of the parentage of blue dream indicating they are not pretending its the clone. And there are a few blue dream clones out there at least anyway. The clone only business is full of scams. No one really knows what they got for sure. They all grow different in different rooms too.

Anyway i have not grown their stuff but know many who have and it always looks proper and well bred.

Cant say that about most american popular breeders today.

Lot of hype here it is a sales catalog. But decent breeder info in my opinion.

https://shop.ilovegrowinginvalid.com/products/blue-dream-feminized-seeds

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Also a dead giveaway it’s not a good seed bank when they try to copy HSC. The actual LEGIT Humboldt Seed Company. They did that to take advantage of people who don’t know what they’re doing. They hear about Humboldt Seed Company seeds and how fire they are! Based in Cali..then they go online to buy some and Buy garbage Humboldt Seed Organization Seeds not knowing it’s a UK seed bank and the real good weed is from Humboldt Seed Company not Humboldt Seed ORGANIZATION. Right now someone is confused reading this lol they did it to cause confusing and make money

They are a typical euro breeder. Mix of reworked strains and seed mill stuff likely.

But they talk of the parentage of blue dream indicating they are not pretending its the clone. And there are a few blue dream clones out there at least anyway. The clone only business is full of scams. No one really knows what they got for sure. They all grow different in different rooms too.

Anyway i have not grown their stuff but know many who have and it always looks proper and well bred.

Cant say that about most american popular breeders today.

Lot of hype here it is a sales catalog. But decent breeder info in my opinion.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I always wondered where Homegrown Cannabis Co. got there seeds tempted to get the original Barneys LSD seeds to compare to theirs, but I would really like to grow some different strains since I've done 2 runs of these (& have seeds to do another) eventually Panama Red.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I always wondered where Homegrown Cannabis Co. got there seeds tempted to get the original Barneys LSD seeds to compare to theirs, but I would really like to grow some different strains since I've done 2 runs of these (& have seeds to do another) eventually Panama Red.

The breeder i was in touch with in spain sent me seeds from the european wholesale seed market. They are white widow and critical mass. He tells me they were bred with a lot of original shantibaba plants to be good for the dispensary market. Which means easy to grow, short, homogonous and potent and tasty.

The white widows all grow a Widow lookin plant with big buds but about 3’ tall. Tastes earthy with a subtle berry. And it gives a strong but bland head high. Not so much body.

The Critical Mass grew a short plant with big buds too but gave a strong pineapple flavor and a full head and body buzz. But again. Bland.

And both were done in my room in 9 weeks which is 7-8 for the traditional euro grower.

Anyway point is seedbanks and breeders can buy bulk seeds. And they do and they sell them.

There is no protection for the maker of an illegal substance. So it has always been a free for all.

But there are still better and worse examples and breeders. And the original is not always the best.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also a dead giveaway it’s not a good seed bank when they try to copy HSC. The actual LEGIT Humboldt Seed Company. They did that to take advantage of people who don’t know what they’re doing. They hear about Humboldt Seed Company seeds and how fire they are! Based in Cali..then they go online to buy some and Buy garbage Humboldt Seed Organization Seeds not knowing it’s a UK seed bank and the real good weed is from Humboldt Seed Company not Humboldt Seed ORGANIZATION. Right now someone is confused reading this lol they did it to cause confusing and make money

But i think thats the point. They are a seed seller at this level more than a new strain breeder. They did that for many years right.

BudBogart

BudBogart

How long has hscompany been around? I’ve used HSO for 10 years, ordering thru Attitude and The Choice Seed bank. I just found the company in humboldt recently. Does the company have real good stuff?

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

no the point is they are selling you stuff marked blue dream when it’s not really blue dream. And plenty more fake strains. I don’t understand people who order that crap. Stick with bodhi or another US breeder.. I’m a nobody and my gear is better then HSO so

But i think thats the point. They are a seed seller at this level more than a new strain breeder. They did that for many years right.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

no the point is they are selling you stuff marked blue dream when it’s not really blue dream. And plenty more fake strains. I don’t understand people who order that crap. Stick with bodhi or another US breeder.. I’m a nobody and my gear is better then HSO so

Lol. You think american breeders dont do this? What about all the gorilla glue, gelato, gsc, wedding whatever and so on.

And HSO or HSC both copy famous strains and use popular names. One in spain. One here.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Yea you might be right about that and some breeders these days are just all about making money. HSC is in most legal dispensaries where I’m from in Cali though. You’ll never see HSO in a dispensary here and I’d trust HSC over a UK seed bank who try’s to make money off of the HSC name. Plus I’ve seen first hand HSC is better. I’d honestly NEVER grow HSO again..there’s so many better options.

Lol. You think american breeders dont do this? What about all the gorilla glue, gelato, gsc, wedding whatever and so on.

And HSO or HSC both copy famous strains and use popular names. One in spain. One here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yea you might be right about that and some breeders these days are just all about making money. HSC is in most legal dispensaries where I’m from in Cali though. You’ll never see HSO in a dispensary here and I’d trust HSC over a UK seed bank who try’s to make money off of the HSC name. Plus I’ve seen first hand HSC is better. I’d honestly NEVER grow HSO again..there’s so many better options.

Oh i agree. I won the pic of the month a couple ago and picked 4 HSC strains as my prize from the sponser seed bank.

Quality breeding there. Dont see that so much in the new market. Just popular crosses of the month all made with the same shared male. Its like new legal weed is about as quality as high school basement growers. Better hurry on to the next desert named strain.

Jelly gelato wedding party cake cookies extreme!

Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

Iv bought the last 4 times from crop king .tried the autoflower for the first time and it was awesome my last now this time I cant get them to bud I have a grow tent temp stays at 78 and 2.000 watt LEDs I let them go for 6 weeks nothing so put my lights on 18 nothing so the last few days on 12 on 12 off and still nothing contacted crop king they are not returning my emails should I just throw them out any were should I be getting my seeds..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thats what colloidal silver is for. right? hit those clone only strains with it to produce feminized seeds. no more clone only strain.

Most professional feminized breeders use STS rather than colloidal silver and yes that is what is called an S-1 seed. Selfed seed.

But most of these copy strains are made by re working the parent strains into their own version rather than self or my favorite a breeder who plants 100’s of seeds of a strain (not clone only) and then pulls the phenos of the parent strains and re work them.

But proper breeding takes time so now everyone just selfes the popular clone and sells the seeds. But they may be similar but wont be the clone only plant usually.

linde

linde

Most professional feminized breeders use STS rather than colloidal silver and yes that is what is called an S-1 seed. Selfed seed.

But most of these copy strains are made by re working the parent strains into their own version rather than self or my favorite a breeder who plants 100’s of seeds of a strain (not clone only) and then pulls the phenos of the parent strains and re work them.

But proper breeding takes time so now everyone just selfes the popular clone and sells the seeds. But they may be similar but wont be the clone only plant usually.
Ya that's the problem. too much breeding can lose the desirable traits. these strains are too washed out already and now we're breeding cousins with cousens and wrecking the cannabis gene pool. Imo. ya STS needs to be made right and has a short shelf life. collidal silver is much easier and ready to buy over the counter. yes I'm a firm believer in IBLs. no need to add to the already worn out gene pools.

Top Bottom