where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rayi

rayi

Just used Homegrown. Took 5 days to Michigan. Good selection but I have not popped any yet

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
You really are at the mercy of the sellers when it comes to seeds, so for me it was about getting my first seeds from a reputable place and just suffer the cost.
I could pick hemp seeds out of a bad of bird food seeds and call them Alf The Aliens Arsehole and sell them for a hundred each, I'm not sure what reputation I would get but I'm sure I would have sold a good few before that business dried up again, unfortunately that is the world we live in.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You really are at the mercy of the sellers when it comes to seeds, so for me it was about getting my first seeds from a reputable place and just suffer the cost.
I could pick hemp seeds out of a bad of bird food seeds and call them Alf The Aliens Arsehole and sell them for a hundred each, I'm not sure what reputation I would get but I'm sure I would have sold a good few before that business dried up again, unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Its easy to vet seed companies. Skip the new industry breeders with tons of strains out because proper breeding cant be done like that.

And stick to known famous popular companies like Mr. Nice.

Only a few strains a year are possible with proper breeding for most size breeders. Not a few a month. Thats pollen chucking. You can do that yourself and get seeds for free of the same quality.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey guys I’ve seen a few articles on ways to feminize your seeds. My question is does it work and are there any known side effects etc??
Can you grow feminized seeds? Yes.

Can you turn seeds feminized? No

No real size effect to feminized seed as long as the breeder has done it properly.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

07FABF64 7BDF 49F2 9523 E5B5454452A8
In Ontario Canada.
Crop King from B.C.
HSO comes through Spain.

Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

Iv bought from crop king mine all say they came from California but my seeds never came in these packages .Why is that are there different locations? The autoflower I just bought in August was very slow to open about 4 days .And they never budd it's been over 6 weeks now had lights on 24/7 clearly they didnt send autoflower. We tring to reach them for the proper seeds that I ordered. They wont answer my emails .I wont buy again from them .

Garg710

Garg710

Follow @SiriusSeedVault for decent Auctions of seeds from Mort and Mort Seed Company. That's where I got Tropicanna Motor breath, Citrus Gas x GMO , and Sinmint Cookies x Hollywood Punch (Devil's Punch) . trusted Chicago source.

Garg710

Garg710

Totally useless information but I lucked out yesterday by breaking up a huge nug from a BC dispensary and two very mature seeds popped out. Guess my next grow will be including the strain King Louis XIII. (OG Kush x LA Confidential)

Shields1898

Shields1898

my first grow in 2005 my dumb ass bought seeds from a UK seed bank and bought clones at a dispensary here in Cali..learned not to buy from the UK ever again. Massachusetts has dispensaries right? It’s legal? Go buy some Humboldt Seeds COMPANY seeds HSC if they carry them. Or just order from US seed banks like GLG, JBC, or OES. Maybe other ones but I’ve only ordered from those 3
What’s wrong with ILGM seeds

SULBONES

SULBONES

Greenpoint Seeds
Maine. They have some nice strais reg., female auto flower. Got my seeds in 8 days. Sent UPS. 50% OFF SALE RIGHT NOW.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

🤢🤮 Their seeds are basically free lol and for a reason. My advice would be never buy their reg seeds get feminized. I grew their Sundae Driver x Stardawg and had some hermies AND it was mids

Greenpoint Seeds
Maine. They have some nice strais reg., female auto flower. Got my seeds in 8 days. Sent UPS. 50% OFF SALE RIGHT NOW.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Iv bought from crop king mine all say they came from California but my seeds never came in these packages .Why is that are there different locations? The autoflower I just bought in August was very slow to open about 4 days .And they never budd it's been over 6 weeks now had lights on 24/7 clearly they didnt send autoflower. We tring to reach them for the proper seeds that I ordered. They wont answer my emails .I wont buy again from them .

Crop King is based in Canada but they ship to Cali for US shipping, so they don’t come in the breeder packs and the return address is Cali.

I’ll just order locally from now on myself

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto US, autos only, open when they feel like it, i use DC seed exchange 100% legitimate, Pacific Seeds, Nirvana seeds, Original seeds, Crop King US, have used all and are 100% legitimate, i would recommend DC seed exchange.

Growrx

Growrx

I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again, Seedsman!! Use Bitcoin.. 20% off plus 4 freebies for using Bitcoin, not including additional freebies for certain amounts.
I got 24 seeds for $80.. with original packaging and maybe 10 different strains.. I’ll never buy seeds any other way.. unless they go out of business that is.. *knocks on wood*

SULBONES

SULBONES

I dont use International banks anymore, success rate was pitiful.

I ordered from Gelatoseeds.com and received within a week, but not sure on the genetics quality. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and try again another time as I was disappointed with the Runtz I ran.

Greenpoint Seeds is where I ordered from most recently, also received within a week. We'll see how it goes.

There is a plenty of banks within the US, this is what I would consider.
I also ordered from greenspoint seeds. They have some good dtrains. Chem Pie, Tombstone, etc. I just ordered yesterday. Im in Mass. so they should be within a week. They have some good seed banks. Northeast, MOB, and Mass medical seeds. Finally a seed bank i can drive to.. Good luck.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

Every time I've tried humbolt they hermie on me or are scraggly and don't amount to anything, I grew black dog came out nice but threw bananas on week 7 and I just let it ride.
Just wondering if they were shipped to you “removed from original packaging“?
I personally don’t trust any of them that do this.

Top Bottom