where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcglz58

jcglz58

Has anyone tried Dankseeds? Fast shipping, freebies. This is the first time I am trying them, so far 9 of 10 germinated we'll see down the road.

JoryK

JoryK

Anyone ever used ILGM ?
ILGM is an international one, so be extra careful ordering beans internationally, especially with flu, but they are a great seed bank! Robert Bergman knows his genetics and the prices are pretty good, with a lot of buy 10, get 10 free deals all the time if you sign up for their email messages.
True North from Canada is another good international one.
I have only been ordering from companies in the states lately though, and have gotten most of mine from SeedsHereNow.now. It’s a killer site, plus they let you place your other, and hold it for you for up to two weeks while you send them payment in form of a money order or cash if you don’t want to put iton your card for onereason or another, as I do, lol. There are tons of other real good seed banks out there, just be sure to ask around about them to see if they’re legit or not before ordering. Personally, I won’t order from anywhere that I don’t know other people who’ve had good experiences with them anymore.
There are enough out there these days that you don't need to order beans from some shade place in the back of High Times, hahaha!!!

Rooke

Rooke

Hi all! I used Cannaventure seeds out of Colorado for my outdoor grow this year. LVTK, LVTK OG, and GW4 all beans germinated and grew very well. Really great genetics directly from the breeder. I followed his recommendations for growing up here in Canada and I’m not kidding I grow some pretty big plants. They are all super stoner recommended! You can trust Rusty’s gear and he ships to Canada Hell Ya!

Kevino

Kevino

ILGM is what I use and it’s been great... I’m in the US and shipping was less than a week and they have a 100% germination policy... can’t go wrong with that... it’s a bit expensive but I think it’s worth it especially for beginners. They have a forum also where you can ask tons of questions, great people there

Kevino

Kevino

ILGM is an international one, so be extra careful ordering beans internationally, especially with flu, but they are a great seed bank! Robert Bergman knows his genetics and the prices are pretty good, with a lot of buy 10, get 10 free deals all the time if you sign up for their email messages.
True North from Canada is another good international one.
I have only been ordering from companies in the states lately though, and have gotten most of mine from SeedsHereNow.now. It’s a killer site, plus they let you place your other, and hold it for you for up to two weeks while you send them payment in form of a money order or cash if you don’t want to put iton your card for onereason or another, as I do, lol. There are tons of other real good seed banks out there, just be sure to ask around about them to see if they’re legit or not before ordering. Personally, I won’t order from anywhere that I don’t know other people who’ve had good experiences with them anymore.
There are enough out there these days that you don't need to order beans from some shade place in the back of High Times, hahaha!!!
I heard ILGM is international but they have a small facility/seed bank here in California just to ship out easier. That kinda gave me the ok to order from there

greenscholar

greenscholar

Just wondering if they were shipped to you “removed from original packaging“?
I personally don’t trust any of them that do this.

Most do it for the stealth and you can request to keep it at an extra charge because its more work involved to get it into the U.S. and some banks don't even want to deal with it. but if your ordering in the states its not going through customs so they don't have to hide anything. On a side note I've only ordered from seeds man, msnl, seed supreme, seeds here now, weed guardian family tree, Ralph rosinberg, and jbc seed bank all with zero issues the only two that took 3-5 weeks to get here were from seedsman and seed supreme.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Check out seed cellar in Jackson. I usually go in person to pick up / pay for seeds. They are closed to walk-ins, but they are shipping very fast right now. Last time I got some seeds, they gave me 6 regular mixed freebies from Irie Genetics.

www.seedcellar.com
SeedCellar worked for me. I'm in Michigan and had my seeds in 5 days from the day they received my money order.

Since I've germinated 6 and 5 popped and are growing well. Heres THC Bomb 1&2 Feminized (Bomb Seeds)...Made of Honor 1&2 Feminized (Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds) and NY47 Feminized. A runt it looks like. (World of Seeds)(One of the NY47 seeds did not germ.)

Also got 5 free regular Mendo Cookies seeds that I'm looking forward to trying soon. Eventually I will grow them out and hopefully find a killer male to do some selective breeding with. Let the phenotype hunt begin!

Hylee Unlikely

Hylee Unlikely

Iv bought the last 4 times from crop king .tried the autoflower for the first time and it was awesome my last now this time I cant get them to bud I have a grow tent temp stays at 78 and 2.000 watt LEDs I let them go for 6 weeks nothing so put my lights on 18 nothing so the last few days on 12 on 12 off and still nothing contacted crop king they are not returning my emails should I just throw them out any were should I be getting my seeds..
I

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

out of all of that you only got 5 free seeds? Lol order from GLG seeds, JBC seeds and you’ll get way more freebies and better ones. OES seeds probably give you better freebies too

SeedCellar worked for me. I'm in Michigan and had my seeds in 5 days from the day they received my money order.
Since I've germinated 6 and 5 popped and are growing well. Heres THC Bomb 1&2 Feminized (Bomb Seeds)...Made of Honor 1&2 Feminized (Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds) and NY47 Feminized. A runt it looks like. (World of Seeds)(One of the NY47 seeds did not germ.)

Also got 5 free regular Mendo Cookies seeds that I'm looking forward to trying soon. Eventually I will grow them out and hopefully find a killer male to do some selective breeding with. Let the phenotype hunt begin!

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

I don’t get why anyone orders from UK seed banks. They open Breeder packs and sell 3 seeds, 6 seeds, 10 seeds. Ya can’t trust them. Plus they give crap freebies. If you had a problem I doubt they’d care. Over priced items too and most US seed banks have the breeder packs that UK banks have for $20 less then the UK. I just don’t get why rookies are using these UK seed banks. Please stop doing that lol

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Can’t go wrong with IHG or Exotic Genetics! Pick a strain, any strain! I have DosiPie from IHG and Wonka Bars from Exotic. Both are fire 🔥

Has anyone tried in house genetics or exotic genetix? They’re for sure a bit higher in price but the end product that I’ve seen looks unreal. Would love any info from anyone!

Terpz719

Terpz719

Hi all! I used Cannaventure seeds out of Colorado for my outdoor grow this year. LVTK, LVTK OG, and GW4 all beans germinated and grew very well. Really great genetics directly from the breeder. I followed his recommendations for growing up here in Canada and I’m not kidding I grow some pretty big plants. They are all super stoner recommended! You can trust Rusty’s gear and he ships to Canada Hell Ya!
Thanks for posting about them! How did I not know about these guys?!? And they're just down the road from me, LOL.

MadeinHawaii

MadeinHawaii

420seeds.com or Attitude Seed Bank...spend the extra $20 for the guaranteed stealth shipping and add-on gift...you should get your seeds in a few weeks and you will get some freebies of different strains to choose from as well.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

well you can expect free full packs if you order from American seed banks like the ones I mentioned. I order a few packs and get a few freebie packs.
BUT I like DNA genetics and I think you can only get their gear off of UK seed banks..I think. But besides that I’d never order off a UK seed bank after bad experience with Attitude Seeds and great experiences with GLG, JBC, and OES.

I thought 5 free seeds was cool because I wasnt expecting any...

CFC7143

CFC7143

On my last grow I got my seeds from growers choice seeds and they all but one popped and also they were very good genetics, but the downside was they took two months to get to me but the grow I'm starting now I ordered the seeds from greenpoint seeds and they took 4 days to get to me, and one seed popped open in less then 24 hours although that's probably just luck ha but yes I'd definitely check out greenpoint seeds.

Bitters420

Bitters420

420seeds.com or Attitude Seed Bank...spend the extra $20 for the guaranteed stealth shipping and add-on gift...you should get your seeds in a few weeks and you will get some freebies of different strains to choose from as well.

I just place the order on phone or on website and within 20 minutes, I take lees than an hour drive and pick them up in person at Seed Cellar. Always get a few top shelf seeds for free and have gotten a few free shirts too!
Beats waiting for weeks and maybe having the shipment stopped and never getting to you.

Top Bottom