where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RadicalCannabis

RadicalCannabis

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.

Just ordered some from North Atlantic Seed Co. https://northatlanticseed.com/ They got a wide variety of top notch genetics from Ethos, Humboldt Seed, Dutch Passion, Fastbuds Autos, etc. Pretty decent prices. Highly recommend anything from Ethos!!!

Bosshogg

Bosshogg

Iv bought the last 4 times from crop king .tried the autoflower for the first time and it was awesome my last now this time I cant get them to bud I have a grow tent temp stays at 78 and 2.000 watt LEDs I let them go for 6 weeks nothing so put my lights on 18 nothing so the last few days on 12 on 12 off and still nothing contacted crop king they are not returning my emails should I just throw them out any were should I be getting my seeds..
I made the mistake of using crap king a few years back, garbage . Phenos were all over the map , and a few of the photos turned out to be autos . I have been using the seedsman ever since and have never looked back. I ran some barneys farm seeds and dinafem this year I bought from seedsman all were LOUD.😁😁

Shields1898

Shields1898

Greenpointseeds has real genetics? Might stop using ilgm because some of you guys said they make their own genetics up.. is there any more Colorado or California seed banks or even Oregon seed banks that has real genetics

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Great Lake Genetics, JBC Seeds, Oregon Elite Seeds, Area51 Seeds is where you’ll find the best genetics imo

Greenpointseeds has real genetics? Might stop using ilgm because some of you guys said they make their own genetics up.. is there any more Colorado or California seed banks or even Oregon seed banks that has real genetics

Badchoice

Badchoice

207 genetics out of Maine also, new legal state. Not bad prices, a good variety from well known and respected breeders for my self ordered on a Monday had it in 2 days.

Jimidee

Jimidee

I don’t get why anyone orders from UK seed banks. They open Breeder packs and sell 3 seeds, 6 seeds, 10 seeds. Ya can’t trust them. Plus they give crap freebies. If you had a problem I doubt they’d care. Over priced items too and most US seed banks have the breeder packs that UK banks have for $20 less then the UK. I just don’t get why rookies are using these UK seed banks. Please stop doing that lol

Here's one reason to order overseas. If you live in a state where it isn't legal, IF your parcel makes it through customs, they rarely cause a problem for the recipient. As USPS figures it passed customs its OK. But if shipped within the states they, the USPS, might look at it and inform certain institutions you wouldn't want involved in your doings. Which may adversely affect your lifestyle.

Jimidee

Jimidee

I, in the long and distant past, had only one source for seeds. Out of a bag. This was '72. Until I was handed a golden egg. 20 landrace seeds from Afghanistan, hand carried out by a friend of a friend but that's another story. So after a ten year mandated sabbatical, inherited three orphans this last summer. Turned into a wreck. Don't want to talk about it. So I did order seeds after I went to all the bother of setting up a gro. From marijuanaseedshop.com I ordered three 10 packs.:-) at a cost of 85.50 euros I got the following. Had go back to July to look all this up.

What a hassle! We had sent them a cashier's check. Fuck Bitcoin. That took 6 weeks in the mail. Then it was 10 days for them to put the order together and get it shipped. So guess what? Another 6weeks for it to get to us. I hope to never do that again. Will be making my own seed from here on out. I've collected enough other genetics from donors to be diverse. Had one seed that was hollow and out 9 seeds had one that never cracked, one that cracked but was weak and died. I'm still training them. Plus I just today finished getting my flower room minimally finished. Will start moving the first bunch in tomorrow. These seeds will be in the second bunch in a perpetual gro. It will be three? months before I can report past just saying damn those plants got a close internodal length.

shaganja

shaganja

Great Lake Genetics, JBC Seeds, Oregon Elite Seeds, Area51 Seeds is where you’ll find the best genetics imo
Oregon green seed. They have lots of early strains. Not autos. End of sept, is what they shoot for. I have there pineapple express. Had that one a few years. Am picking up a couple others for next season. Sturdy, early, genetics.

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Oregon green seed. They have lots of early strains. Not autos. End of sept, is what they shoot for. I have there pineapple express. Had that one a few years. Am picking up a couple others for next season. Sturdy, early, genetics.

i can’t recommend because I’ve never ordered from them but I like what I see on their list though! 🔥

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Just ordered Runtz Muffin from Barney's Farm on Northatlanticseeds shipped same day. Brittany is the best check them out.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
Dankseeds.org is a michigan company. Anything they have makes it to my door 3 days after order. Everything else is dropped shipped from overseas. Great company though. Also seedcellar.com also in Michigan. They have a storefront or you can order online. Have all kinds of seeds and different breeders. Fast shipping from them as well

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Also check facebook groups and instagram

Glassdub

Glassdub

Dankseeds.org is a michigan company. Anything they have makes it to my door 3 days after order. Everything else is dropped shipped from overseas. Great company though. Also seedcellar.com also in Michigan. They have a storefront or you can order online. Have all kinds of seeds and different breeders. Fast shipping from them as well
Looked good until I saw the shipping, 30 bucks for 5 seeds a state away, kinda steep.

DKerr60012

DKerr60012

"You wanna order offline." Why not online? It seems like you are seriously limiting your options that way.

Badchoice

Badchoice

O ok that makes sense..
What did you order? Let’s see your order, take a pic!! Any freebies?
207 like I said before can’t go wrong, took two days to ship and arrive. All legit and trusted breeders, might grab some Barney’s seeds from them soon.

8316A0DD B9C7 4D44 919B E569873128AD
Top Bottom