where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

207? Where is that? The UK? That’s a lot of Autos there bud! Can you tell me who your favorite breeders are?

207 like I said before can’t go wrong, took two days to ship and arrive. All legit and trusted breeders, might grab some Barney’s seeds from them soon.

Badchoice

Badchoice

207? Where is that? The UK? That’s a lot of Autos there bud! Can you tell me who your favorite breeders are?
Their based out of Maine actually in the US, they carry a lot of different breeders I just when for 420 cuz I’ve heard of them from Cali base stuff but personal exotic which they carry but their expensive but worth it and Barney’s barn they got some real nice genetics but they also carry a lot of other well known breeders in stock it’s actually a nice selection they have one called aurora that looks like well sex on a plant by the picture lol

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

If you live in Michigan Great Lakes Genetics, i use DC seed Exchange.
I have used DC Seed Exchange a few times I like them. Except I don't think they take Credit Card anymore. Which sucks it was nice when they accepted that.

Have you guys ever tried Grey Beard? I have bought twice now and both times super quick ship from the us. I haven't read all pages of this thread so maybe someone suggested it already. Grey Beard is starting to become my favorite.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have used DC Seed Exchange a few times I like them. Except I don't think they take Credit Card anymore. Which sucks it was nice when they accepted that.

Have you guys ever tried Grey Beard? I have bought twice now and both times super quick ship from the us. I haven't read all pages of this thread so maybe someone suggested it already. Grey Beard is starting to become my favorite.

Been bookmarked, they don't have a germination/return policy though do they?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Been bookmarked, they don't have a germination/return policy though do they?
Actually thats a good question Im not quite sure what their return policy is. Both times I ordered seeds they were fresh and I had 100% germination. Im sure its listed on their website somewhere.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I like 207 genetics in Maine...real good prices and variety. Takes Venmo or cash app
Now be the time to grab some they still got the double freebies and coupon blackfriday for 30% off on 207 Genetics autos and fems.

Badchoice

Badchoice

What payment methods does 207 Genetics accept?
Venmo is an easy one that I used took like 2 days for the bank link but went smooth and idk about the out of stock comment before they got plenty of fast buds 207 Barney’s I’ve been looking just wounder omg what to do next

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I am at the moment
You got a grow thread going? I’d love to follow it. I got his banana kush, amnesia haze, gsc autos, blueberry, and he had a “mystery seeds” option, and I bought all 6 he had. Kinda crazy not knowing what they are but I’m down haha

Top Bottom