where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

You got a grow thread going? I’d love to follow it. I got his banana kush, amnesia haze, gsc autos, blueberry, and he had a “mystery seeds” option, and I bought all 6 he had. Kinda crazy not knowing what they are but I’m down haha
Oh man I wanted to get amnesia it looked so good!! But yeah i do if you check my profile for threads and goto DWC 2 that’s the critical auto from 207 and I gotta say that’s on tough plant I’ve allready had mess up with my humidity but it’s still going stupid strong.

Last edited:
Badchoice

Badchoice

And as well, I have faith because 207 is apart of east coast cannabis and they have many shops that’s grow these strains, the cheesecake I’ve gotten from theory wellness in great barrigton Massachusetts and it’s their strain and man wow, what a great high and I should be fair to say my college room mate and or best bud who lives in Massachusetts with the paper work go through 207 and he loves them the last summer season”” he did their fem bluecheese it came too 11ft y’all about 6 around and just the best smelling buds ever

Last edited:
nedflanderz

nedflanderz

Where I get my seeds:

gloseedbank.com
greenpointseeds.com
jbcseeds.com
greatlakesgenetics.com
headiegardens.com
dcseedexchange.com

Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

As an addition to earlier post, I recently tried Attitude Seed Bank. Received seeds in a similar time as Seedsman and so far 100% germ on both bought strains. Altogether recieved 12 freebies with two 5 pack purchases. Overall better deal on seeds received. Also the freebies from Attitude were named breeder seeds vs Seedsmans generic freebies. Attitude offers basically same breeders as Seedsman, but more breeders and better selection.
My purchase was motivated by seeds that were not available from Seedsman. DNA White Alien and 707 OG Kush.
Very happy with purchase.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I’ve also ordered from dungeonsvaultgenetics.com

straight from the breeder and supposed to have nice genetics.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I wanted to go 207 but they are & have been out of stock on the seeds I want Graybeard does but I read a # of reports of not refrigerating & tampering/counterfeiting seed packs so I'm shaky, annoying getting down to the wire, want Red Hot Cookies & Barneys Farm Acapulco Gold (or C99 if not AG) stateside, any other reliable options?

Pippins

Pippins

I wanted to go 207 but they are & have been out of stock on the seeds I want Graybeard does but I read a # of reports of not refrigerating & tampering/counterfeiting seed packs so I'm shaky, annoying getting down to the wire, want Red Hot Cookies & Barneys Farm Acapulco Gold (or C99 if not AG) stateside, any other reliable options?
I don't know of any domestic bank that sells those common Euro breeder's seeds, but there are reliable options for ordering those from overseas. I've never had seeds intercepted in the past ten years, dozens of orders. I like Attitude, Sensible Seeds, and The Vault...also have used True North in Canada, never had a problem with any of them. People use those places less and less because there is so much great stuff available domestically, but I feel you, I want to get some Brother's Grimm C99 and some Serious Seeds Kali Mist for my next project, so I'll be ordering from one of those places next month, probably from the Attitude.

euphoria526

euphoria526

@Masonic_Smoker2.0 on IG
also his actual website to purchase from

the Wilson wave has begun

Glassdub

Glassdub

I don't know of any domestic bank that sells those common Euro breeder's seeds, but there are reliable options for ordering those from overseas. I've never had seeds intercepted in the past ten years, dozens of orders. I like Attitude, Sensible Seeds, and The Vault...also have used True North in Canada, never had a problem with any of them. People use those places less and less because there is so much great stuff available domestically, but I feel you, I want to get some Brother's Grimm C99 and some Serious Seeds Kali Mist for my next project, so I'll be ordering from one of those places next month, probably from the Attitude.
I considered True North before but they got so many bad reviews...

hotrod717

hotrod717

As all probably know already, Seedsman is now seriously limited, if you can find any they'll actually ship to states now. Can no longer recommend them.
Twice with Attitude since I switched from Seedsman and no issues. As with, any look for sales.
I'll take look at Sensible and The Vault.
Thanks @Pippins

Growrx

Growrx

Seedsman has great prices and variety plus their genetics aren’t too shabby, but their eta is average a month. 207 genetics, destiny exotic genetics, and neptuneseedbank 👌🏼

hotrod717

hotrod717

And now they ship next to nothing. if anthing, to US.
I had used them for previous 3 years or so and enjoyed working with them. Unfortunately can't get seeds from them now.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Northcoastseeds was my current grows provider waiting on an order from redbeards to try some autos out currently

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I bought some seeds from chi town seeds. He had a post somewhere around here. Was super quick and solid customer service. But he’s since vanished and post is gone lol.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Everytime I muster the courage to order from Greybeard, the only state side vender that seems to be stocking what I want, I read something about how shady the guy is, aggravating. 😒

Top Bottom