where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Has anyone tried in house genetics or exotic genetix? They’re for sure a bit higher in price but the end product that I’ve seen looks unreal. Would love any info from anyone!
You definitely can’t go wrong with Exotic or IHG . Both are tried trusted and true with FIRE genetics

Ginglyjoe

Ginglyjoe

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
I buy from Dinafem and seedsman. I have to and prefer to use visa. In Canada it’s perfectly legal and these two are reputable and always deliver

Glassdub

Glassdub

Broke down & ordered from Greybeard, 207 has been taking too long to restock, I can't wait any longer, only a 65 buck gamble for 9 seeds in the end hope it pans out.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Ive gotten some real good service from I49 and ILGM.Hell ILGMs first order of twenty somehow got damaged I had twenty replacements sent within a week of showing them pictures of the damage.They let me keep the others.Now ive got way to many plants started....twelve of the damaged pack germed.

Glassdub

Glassdub

We’ve had good results with Seedseller out of Jackson MI. Takes about a week for delivery.
They are almost within driving distance but unfortunately haven't been stocking any thing I've been interested it growing so I haven't used them.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

DC Seed Exchange, 420 seed guy, Supreme Seedbank.com, Great lakes Genetics, Soma Seeds, Crop king US, Methisto US, Oregon Elite, does this help?

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

They're not far from me (1/2 hr) ... Is it online only or do they have a storefront I can visit?
Seed Cellar has a store front in Jackson that you can visit. You have to place your order online then they contact you to make an appointment to pick up your seeds. Since flu they do curb side and bring the seeds right out to the car.

They only accept cash or money order, and the seeds have no germination guarantee. I bought three packs of seeds, two packs germed just fine but I couldn't get one seed too germ from a pack of NY47 seeds I purchased from them. After no success with all seven seeds, I emailed them and told them I didn't think these seeds where viable. The owner wrote me back with a coupon code to replace the seeds on my next order.

I still haven't harvested the plants from these seeds, but I can say so far they are growing exactly as the breeder describes.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Seed Cellar has a store front in Jackson that you can visit. You have to place your order online then they contact you to make an appointment to pick up your seeds. Since flu they do curb side and bring the seeds right out to the car.

They only accept cash or money order, and the seeds have no germination guarantee. I bought three packs of seeds, two packs germed just fine but I couldn't get one seed too germ from a pack of NY47 seeds I purchased from them. After no success with all seven seeds, I emailed them and told them I didn't think these seeds where viable. The owner wrote me back with a coupon code to replace the seeds on my next order.

I still haven't harvested the plants from these seeds, but I can say so far they are growing exactly as the breeder describes.
@ReeferRon, Thank you. I'm currently all set on seeds, but it's also good to know for future use.

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

I took a shot on Strainly.io and bought from two different breeders. Just a bunch of small time artisan/craft breeders. Got freebies and first two I dropped popped. Several big name breeders still in the sealed packs there as well. Everything showed up quickly, just like I bought it off ebay. All of the guys have feedback so you can see what you're getting into.

growsince79

growsince79

I have a thousand times more than I can ever grow. Lots of grow stores and dispensaries sell them. I even saw some on face book marketplace.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I have used North Atlantic Seed Company a few times. She is out of Maine, ships fast and is reliable. She also has clones too but I'm not sure if that is just for Maine medical growers.

Bitters420

Bitters420

@ReeferRon, Thank you. I'm currently all set on seeds, but it's also good to know for future use.
I usually place order online, then call them to let them know when I will be there. Live around Capitol area and can usually pick them up in a few hours. Sometimes I have added to my order on the way there and they have no problems filling the order.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I usually place order online, then call them to let them know when I will be there. Live around Capitol area and can usually pick them up in a few hours. Sometimes I have added to my order on the way there and they have no problems filling the order.
I'm also in the Capitol area ... Small world huh

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Your welcome my brother! Always good to see a fellow Michigander growing their own. I too am a Michigan Grampa...lol

Yes, and I think Seed Cellar has some pretty fair prices, coming in right at $10 a seed for most strains.. My most recent purchase was...Made of Honor (Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds) I have two phenos of her going and man does she look nice! Breeder says this strain could reach 30% thc and so far I have no reason to disbelieve them.

Day 29 flower
IMG 1367

IMG 1369

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
After having 2 shipments stopped by customs I’m breeding my own with the genetics I got through from Farm members not even going to try to order any more the letter from the constabulary said my mail is being watched for further contraband........... Australia sux dingo dildos dipped in dingo do dos .....

Top Bottom