where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Got a pack of caliconnection seeds at my local grow store. Capulators Mac Riddle was a male that a friend was throwing away.
Been using the same male over a year and a half now. Every seed grown from it has made A+ buds. I have thousands of seeds I give away. I don't ship to strangers or anyone else by mail.

growsince79

growsince79

How is buying a pack of cali connection seeds at a grow store better than ordering from cali connect or one of their vendors?
No chance of getting lost in the mail. And no exchange of personal info. And it they don't pop the store refunds or replaces.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No chance of getting lost in the mail. And no exchange of personal info. And it they don't pop the store refunds or replaces.

i dont think many home growers need to worry about this much anymore but fair enough.

Although the only store carrying seeds within an hour and a half from me does not refund for bad germination. They use the novelty excuse.

and the grow store is greedy and doesnt deserve my money. I buy soil at the feed store for almost half the grow store price. Ocean forest $13 and pro mix bales $26.

And of course the cops have always followed growers they want to bust from the grow store to find there grows a lot more than tracking mailed seeds.

growsince79

growsince79

I've only bought once and had 100% germ. But the owner did say they would replace if they didn't pop. Also got 3 made of honor seeds free. Price was same as cc website.

Gingercat

Gingercat

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
North atlantic seed company

Gingercat

Gingercat

I don't know of any domestic bank that sells those common Euro breeder's seeds, but there are reliable options for ordering those from overseas. I've never had seeds intercepted in the past ten years, dozens of orders. I like Attitude, Sensible Seeds, and The Vault...also have used True North in Canada, never had a problem with any of them. People use those places less and less because there is so much great stuff available domestically, but I feel you, I want to get some Brother's Grimm C99 and some Serious Seeds Kali Mist for my next project, so I'll be ordering from one of those places next month, probably from the Attitude.
North atlantic carries barneys

Glassdub

Glassdub

i dont think many home growers need to worry about this much anymore but fair enough.

Although the only store carrying seeds within an hour and a half from me does not refund for bad germination. They use the novelty excuse.

and the grow store is greedy and doesnt deserve my money. I buy soil at the feed store for almost half the grow store price. Ocean forest $13 and pro mix bales $26.

And of course the cops have always followed growers they want to bust from the grow store to find there grows a lot more than tracking mailed seeds.
Right, most grow stores are cunt middle men so fuck that even if that assumed option was available which it IS NOT I don't know what planet this guy lives on but where I live there isn't a seed vendor on every block (or likely even a state away), maybe hes a time traveler from the future? 🤣
I hated even getting ProMix at a grow store due to the security risk but I guess in the future you don't have to worry about this...

Last edited:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Tangerine tonic

Finally an honest flower time.
8 to 12 weeks

45$ for 15 seeds of one kind and then another packet of 15 seeds.(no such thing as "free")

20210130 205944

growsince79

growsince79

Right, most grow stores are cunt middle men so fuck that even if that assumed option was available which it IS NOT I don't know what planet this guy lives on but where I live there isn't a seed vendor on every block (or likely even a state away), maybe hes a time traveler from the future? 🤣
I hated even getting ProMix at a grow store due to the security risk but I guess in the future you don't have to worry about this...
Im lucky we have a good store here. I paid $145 for a new hlg 100. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS CHEAPER THAN AMAZON

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Update on my last order, arrived a day early. Seeds look beautiful, fully mature with nice striping. Twenty20 also throws in a $20 credit for their website on top of the free seeds! Popping these soon. Ignore my girlfriends
20210205 081221
crusty ass keyboard. 😆
20210205 081213

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Regular/Feminized? So are these woke non-binary seeds??? 😂
" All novelty beans come in packs of approximately 15 and are regular (non-auto) and feminized unless otherwise specified. "

Latest posts

Top Bottom