where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

Never knew one could feminized bird seed. Nice to know i think.

Where are you getting your information?
haha I dunno man, I just hear different lingo for the same things and love wordplay lol

but if its a seed why not have it be feminized?

Glassdub

Glassdub

Ugh, could have posted this sooner I think. 😕
"Afternoon,
Greybeard has lost its payment processor for Credit Card payments, If you were charged already, Wave is returning your funds to your accounts. If you haven't been charged then your order is in limbo. We have 3 different payment options at the moment on the site, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Mesh Payments which is basically a cloaked credit card system.
I want to apologize to you for the hassle, but as long as they consider seeds to be THC we will have these types of issues.
We anticipate being able to run cards again by Wednesday of next week 2/10/21. If you have any questions on how to use these payment services feel free to call the customer service number.

Wave told us it would be 3 to 5 business days before you can expect the return of your funds.
Again I apologize for the inconvenience.
Anyone who reorders who has been charged will receive a free 3 pack of Runtz from All American Seed CO on us for the trouble.
Thanks again
Robin Curtiss
Greybeard"

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Has anyone recently gone through OASeeds?

Yes, several times. My most recent shipment was received a few weeks ago. I ordered those seeds on Black Friday back in November. USPS lost the shipment for a while and it took 2 months to deliver. I contacted Oaseeds about it and they processed a refund for me. A week later, my seeds showed up.

HarryHood

HarryHood

Ordered from North Atlantic Sunday nite. Shipped Tuesday, tracking for a Friday delivery. Great communication from their team.
went with other farmer's recommendations here and i'm happy to report that i've had the same experience- ordered, shipped, tracked, and here within 3 days. and yes, their communication/response time is excellent. would definitely recommend.
oh yeah, got freebies too though it's the one strain (sour diesel) that gives me anxiety so i doubt i'll grow it, but it's the thought that counts 😄

HarryHood

HarryHood

Ordered Wednesday received Monday last week
awesome!! they're a great place to do business with and i will certainly use them again

i'm around 6 weeks into ethos' banana daddy, banana hammock (freebie), and pluto cut. they're all autos that were gifted to me by a friend. it's my first grow and everyone here has been super helpful. can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Took a month to get from OK to OH, I guess the Feb snow storms didn't help but not bad for 65 bucks PP, hope they all pop.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
Fellow Michigander here:)
Hembra Genetics-pay with credit card. They're in CA and it's a 2 day shipping.
Attitude Seed Bank-London-great selection but expect about a month's wait time.
PhenoHutSeedBank-Michigan based, great genetics to choose from

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Golden Ticket Seed Bank (California) has a good selection, reasonable prices, you can pay with Paypal and Venmo and they fixed a messed up order for me once by refunding me 100%, while I kept the seeds they sent.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto US open mon, Supreme seedbank, 420 new seed guy, Mosca seeds, DC seed exchange, Neptune seeds, Crop King US, Great lakes Genetics, Nirvana, Original ect.

Growrx

Growrx

Methisto US open mon, Supreme seedbank, 420 new seed guy, Mosca seeds, DC seed exchange, Neptune seeds, Crop King US, Great lakes Genetics, Nirvana, Original ect.
+1 for Neptune and 10% off if you use my username as a promo code 🤯

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i bought mine from MSNL and some from QCS. they took my card, and i got the seeds in 10 days. MSNL sent me a tracking number but i didnt pay for that service.

im looking at several mentioned here, thanks for this thread

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I've gotten off qcs myself often. Fast shipping but maybe due to the way they package seeds instead of using original breeders packs I've gotten mixed packs of seeds. Autos in with photos etc. Etc.

They take credit card tho and 3 days to my door.

Phenophiend909

Phenophiend909

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.
Seedsherenow.com

Top Bottom