where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bitters420

Bitters420

There is a seed bank in Jackson Michigan. Probably to far of a drive for you though.
Seed Cellar in Jackson. But, stay away from any of the 420FastBuds stuff they have. Last 2 orders were runts that never grew taller than 11"

GrandTheftTaco

GrandTheftTaco

Has anybody ordered from nirvana this year? I remember last year mine took 2months. Love their papaya

Growrx

Growrx

Has anybody ordered from nirvana this year? I remember last year mine took 2months. Love their papaya
Been using Neptuneseedbank myself, was ordering from Spain but that would take at least a month and I’m an ambassador for Neptune 👊🏼

Hez

Hez

Hey y'all just checking in. Curious where everyone is getting seeds. I've made a similar post a few months ago just wondering if anything has changed. Any new places? I'm in the woods of Northern Michigan and a 4 hour drive isn't in my near future to Detroit area where I can get them. I wanna order offline. Just looking for suggestions. Guys that have ordered and successfully received and good customer service and ease of payment. Shit like that. I greatly appreciate all of you guys in advance. Pic for attention.

I use one female to pollinate which gives me quite a pile.Last season crossed what they call Watermellon with Kush. Some of us just trade seed stock.

Growrx

Growrx

DD6BF6BE 379A 422D 8DE1 DBDC29DC9CFE
FEC8107E 6EAC 47D2 A075 86FC5D468078

Just picked up two packs on Neptune... I have a problem..

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

I’ve grown some of his gear. The white rhino and pure power plant I crossed and got a pretty stable f1 cross that flowered outdoors first week of July and was ready late august / early sept which was perfect for Maine outdoor. The plants produced 3 or 4 ounces, where around 5 ft tall with great bud to leaf ratio..for Maine climate outdoor I would compare it to “upper mids” quality which is phenomenal. Indoors the white rhino was incredible..one hitter quitter..joints would turn black with resin after 3 or 4 pulls..heavy indica narcotic couch lock.. good shit.

JoryK

JoryK

View attachment 1101178View attachment 1101180
Just picked up two packs on Neptune... I have a problem!
…I have the same problem! Hahaha!!!
I’ve been ordering from either seeds herenow.com or seedsman, which is out of Spain, as they have a really large selection of breeders, but like you said, it takes a month. I just ordered a bunch of stuff a couple weeks ago when they were having a really killer sale, and in another 2-3 weeks I’ll finally get them. Hahaha!!!
……Neptune has some really great sounding crosses I just saw though, so I think I’ll have to give a couple a shot. Lol.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
heritage is an old friend of mine and i buy my seeds from him sometimes, check him out great selection, fast shipping and freebies ☮️

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Heya @ Ems49 go on Strainly and check out all the breeders on there lots to choose from and great folks to deal with 7 east genetics, Destiny genetics
Heya @ Ems49 go on Strainly and check out all the breeders on there lots to choose from and great folks to deal with 7 east genetics, Destiny genetics ….
Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for...the guy is legit breeding his lines.
….

Beza

Beza

https://northatlanticseed.com/
This is where we get ours from
I have tracking for packs to arrive tomorrow. Super fast shipping/processing and can use credit card from email invoice.

Been buying Greenpoint for years but now have to like join a side site for credit card. Likely fine but bailed because been wanting to try Northatlanticseeds.

Edit: Some of the seedbanks mentioned in this thread really are not very good (bought my first seeds online in 1998 from Europe). Since then have tried over a dozen.

I advise anyone buying seeds online to research first. Reddit has some good honest reviews.

Some have great service and bad germination. Some have great seeds but terrible service. A few are out right scammers or just hate Americans or both.

Last edited:
logdog

logdog

I just got some seeds from speakeasy, prices are in line with going rate, super fast service and shipped in breeder packaging takes debit cards, seeds here now is also very reliable and easy to use. I have also used both IGLM and Crop King in the past and both are easy and reliable.

euphoria526

euphoria526

just ordered some seeds from old faithful. Can’t wait for some cement shoes crosses

Top Bottom