where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
testiclees

testiclees

heritage is an old friend of mine and i buy my seeds from him sometimes, check him out great selection, fast shipping and freebies ☮️

10 9 scs

njbianco96

njbianco96

In Jackson there is the seed cellar for a physical stores, they also have a website if you would prefer to order.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Seedsman due to their cheap prices. I've had great luck with them. Ordered 5 sour diesel, 2 northern lights, 5 girl scout cookies, 3 og kush, and 3 blue dream, 3 white widow, 3 Blueberry and two more random strains. All seeds are feminized photos. Paid in crypto and only spent 96.00$

Shipping takes about two weeks and insured. No real issues with quality either.. They all love my hydro systems lol

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Weed Seeds Express:

NukeHeads:

Dank Seeds:

I've also purchased/traded directly from forum members too. All of the above have been great experiences overall.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

anesia seeds!
Has anyone ever tried the Sleepy Joe strain from Anesia?

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Iv had luck on Seedsman, but recently switched to Neptune seed bank and Iv never looked back.
I could be wrong but it seems to me that Neptune changes their prices up more than anyone. I know for a fact that they were $100 more than any other place on a particular strain I purchased a month or so ago. Now, to be fair a lot of the other sources upped their prices on these seeds once they figured out that folks wanted them but not nearly as steeply. I also find Neptunes "ambassador" program to be shady AF. I can usually find a discount code for them without needing them to kick back a portion of my order to the "ambassador".

Growrx

Growrx

I could be wrong but it seems to me that Neptune changes their prices up more than anyone. I know for a fact that they were $100 more than any other place on a particular strain I purchased a month or so ago. Now, to be fair a lot of the other sources upped their prices on these seeds once they figured out that folks wanted them but not nearly as steeply. I also find Neptunes "ambassador" program to be shady AF. I can usually find a discount code for them without needing them to kick back a portion of my order to the "ambassador".
But why wouldn’t you want to help out an ambassador? If he’s anything like me you’ll be able to see their grows on the forum and decide if you’d like to run a particular strain or try a certain breeder.

Neuro

Neuro

But why wouldn’t you want to help out an ambassador? If he’s anything like me you’ll be able to see their grows on the forum and decide if you’d like to run a particular strain or try a certain breeder.
It's not that I don't want to help ya out but why would I like a system where I'm paying for part of your beans while overpaying for mine?

Growrx

Growrx

You also get a discount though.. I guess you’re right, being an ambassador I don’t see the money side of it but then again I don’t mind paying the $10 per bean of new crosses from my preferred breeder. Hmmm maybe I’ll do a pack giveaway coming up here soon 🤔

BullinaChinaShop

BullinaChinaShop

Indeed, have grown out MOST of Mark's offerings. At $1 per seed (Reg), $25 per 12 Auto/Reg, you aren't hurt TOO bad. He supplies NUMEROUS Resellers (he harvests about 50,000 beans every 90 days!!!). I've been dealing with Mark for going on 3 years now, ZERO complaints. His prices: $25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds, you "mix and match". He sends you the seeds BEFORE you pay!!!! Once you receive them and are satisfied, you THEN put CASH in the supplied S.A.E., Return Mail. Try that with other Breeders/Resellers.....On, no, you can't!!!! BTW, I've had consistent 95 - 100% germination. In the event you have trouble in germination, call him, he'll do you right (watch out, my Man likes to talk!!!!). S-U-P-E-R nice gentleman, in every respect. I only have a Nickle, but wanted to put in my 2-cent. ALL. stay safe/be well. He's been invited to MOST of the Forums, but states he's too busy with related activities. I have his personal Number. I'll ask him for permission to post it here, you can Txt/Call him yourself. I did the same on OG (with his permission) and his butt got swamped. One important note, he ONLY ships within the US. Some Canadians procure through trusted fellow Forum Members. As a bonus, he normally throws in "freebies". Hope this helps and saves members $$$$'s.
Just got off the phone with him for the first. Had an hour and 40 min conversation with him that ended with a 30 min convo on the state of the country. The dude seems awesome. ordering today!!!!!

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

It's not that I don't want to help ya out but why would I like a system where I'm paying for part of your beans while overpaying for mine?
I dont know what beans you're talking about but I cross check Neptune's prices weekly and have never found them overcharging. I thought breeders usually set prices, I could be wrong. Either way I think the ambassador program is great, it helps people like me build a seed bank for when I have the room to breed as I'd like to become a breeder myself in the future.

Neuro

Neuro

I dont know what beans you're talking about but I cross check Neptune's prices weekly and have never found them overcharging. I thought breeders usually set prices, I could be wrong. Either way I think the ambassador program is great, it helps people like me build a seed bank for when I have the room to breed as I'd like to become a breeder myself in the future.
Well if you don't know what beans I'm talking about and have never seen them overcharging then I must just be imagining it. The Strawberry Gary from Exotic Genetix absolutely wasn't released everywhere for $150. I absolutely didn't sleep on the release and surely didn't pick them up for $170 minus a nice ten percent discount from Heritage when Neptune had them listed at $250. Good to know that was all in my head. That's just one example. I've seen others. Hey though, if it's your thing to pay more for beans and kick some of that up to someone who's giving you a "discount" that brings your final price to more than you would pay elsewhere.... Well, you do you.

Last edited:
Neuro

Neuro

Crazy Hazy by Archive. Last chance for $300 on Neptune. Still available from Archive directly as well as plenty of other seed banks, $100-$110. That's pretty glaring. At first I thought Neptune was shady. Now, I'm convinced.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Well if you don't know what beans I'm talking about and have never seen them overcharging then I must just be imagining it. The Strawberry Gary from Exotic Genetix absolutely wasn't released everywhere for $150. I absolutely didn't sleep on the release and surely didn't pick them up for $170 minus a nice ten percent discount from Heritage when Neptune had them listed at $250. Good to know that was all in my head. That's just one example. I've seen others. Hey though, if it's your thing to pay more for beans and kick some of that up to someone who's giving you a "discount" that brings your final price to more than you would pay elsewhere.... Well, you do you.
No need to be salty, I didn't say you were making it up or even suggest you were imagining it. Just said I hadn't seen what you were talking about.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Nirvana, Methisto USA autoflowers only on Mondays, DC seed exchange, seeds here now, original, crop king, msnl, Oregon elite seeds, 420 new seed guy, sin city genetics, Cali connection, Great lakes genetics, true north, rocket seeds, or Google cannabis seeds for sale.

Top Bottom