Where is our Reeferman?

• Thread starter Max Paynal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max Paynal

Zoe

The season is getting on.

No Man, I have no direct evidence of that, but I spend about 1 hour everyday researching all of the busts and raids in an effort to learn... Check Google news.

The RMCP has been very productive this year. Not sure what's up with Reeferman, but I'm concerned, 'cause I'd like to get some of his new stuff also.

His team has been not responded.

Did you hear about Legend Seeds? Site is gone.

I'm just trying to help. We are all friends.

Max

convex

convex

And this is how rumours start ...

Reef is around, he has been on the boards sporadically and as recently as 3 days ago.

W

wyattthewiteboi

im sure reef is fine working hard in the garden for us dont worry bout it hes a big guy he can take care of himself isure reef and his staf are planty busy doing there thing

Z

zoeronerer

......thats what i thought just wondering not trying to spread wildfire's.....im about to get to work as well just curious and always got my ear to the ground. reeferman and team hope the "sun's comin up on the cabbage farm" as my grandfather used to say .........09:character0004:

W

wyattthewiteboi

rmcp Rocky Mountain Colby Pipe Company ? lol
as you have said there very busy so rm is probly staying on the DL

M

Max Paynal

Hey,

I don't know anything. I was not trying to create any rumors...

Just like you all, I hope that he has some new stuff to offer after this years harvest.

Max

nurlord

nurlord

Zoe

The season is getting on.

No Man, I have no direct evidence of that, but I spend about 1 hour everyday researching all of the busts and raids in an effort to learn... Check Google news.

The RMCP has been very productive this year. Not sure what's up with Reeferman, but I'm concerned, 'cause I'd like to get some of his new stuff also.

His team has been not responded.

Did you hear about Legend Seeds? Site is gone.

I'm just trying to help. We are all friends.

Max

It's already been posted in this forum that Reef is away from the internet working on a project. He does that a lot and usually reappears with some good shit!

The issue for me is that when he's gone no one else seems to respond or know what going on with his gear. I'm still waiting for a reply on if his new site and new gear is still going to be ready this fall. I heard October I heard November but that was all months ago with no update.

convex

convex

Hey,

I don't know anything. I was not trying to create any rumors...

Just like you all, I hope that he has some new stuff to offer after this years harvest.

Max

Perhaphs, but if that is the case than why the following post:

Yeah, Reeferman has great strains... but based on our research he might have been nicked by the those in charge...

I realize it may seem 'dickish' of me to take issue, but the internet has enough misinformation ...

W

wyattthewiteboi

reef is just being reef its been the same since reefer world come and go than surprised yo ass with some new bomb shit and with the reefer staff i think the only reefer staff is up in smoke and with only one staff member its hard to get to every one:handshake

W

wyattthewiteboi

cost me a dub and 20 bux worth every penny i got it more for all the hommies i meeted at reefer world when it was around

Z

zoeronerer

i guess reef's signature is rite..im in suspense and im an asshole...

....hey reef u see that tattoo u got yerself a man groupie.. there's a song about that by one of my fave bands, man groupie by SOCCER MOM.... anyone out there listen to them you will laugh and then suddenly want to drink bong water....

B

bubbak

legends seeds did not shut down for leo reasons

Something has been going wrong with them for the last 2 1/2 years last year things boiled over with non deliveries and such and Red announced something about a family tragedy, and left the internet all together

things continued to tank to the point that emails wouldn't even go through and people screaming of non delivery at their section in IC

now the websight is no more at all. most of us dj fans saw the writing on the wall for a while.

it's too bad, Red was a nice guy and I hope he's ok. before everything started to go down the tubes - like say 4 years ago, he was spectacular with reliablility and customer service. they also carried a lot of very special gear due to their close relationship with DJ

O

ogkushite

I have been praying to my Father for years concerning ReeferMan, because he chooses to maintain the best old-school genetics. My first official joint was Panama Red back in 1977 when I was just turninng 16. There hasn't been a joint like that ever since and a few years ago, I ran into Reeferman through High Times adds and I've been a fan ever since.

R

Reeferman

Thanks bigbag I think c-ya tomorrow ! LOL evel lol >>>>>sneer >>>>.

Top Bottom