Where should I hang my propane Co2 generator?

• Thread starter Element
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Element

Element

Hey there
I recently bought a hanging co2 setup with propane. Talking with the guys at my local hydro shop, they shared some horror stories with me about putting the Co2 in the wrong place. Apparently a couple of people have experienced an explosion of growth (most not desirable growth, almost deformed) within just 5 or 6 plants in their room, and none of the others. It sounds like an easy fix, as I have PLENTY of air movement to disperse the co2 around the room. My question is, is there a spot in the room that has worked better for any of you who have experience with carbon-di? Any input will help. My current plan is to place it close to the intake with 2 or 3 wall fans behind the unit to help movement along. Again, anything helps.
THANKS!
Element

S

Seed Buyer

Just put it in a place where it is easily accessible to swap tank out. Also leave at least 12" from the top of the burner to the ceiling.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I think its more about the way your fans move air around the room than where you place your generator,most hydro shop guys talk out their ass instead of from experience imo.If co2 wasnt invisible think about the way it would flow out of the gen and hit the airstream and make its way around your plants and room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom